The Use Of Cross‐Sectional Estimates Of Profit Functions For Tests Of Relative Efficiency: A Critical Review
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society in its journal Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
Volume (Year): 28 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (04)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: AARES Central Office Manager, Crawford School of Public Policy, ANU, Canberra ACT 0200
Phone: 0409 032 338
Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-8489
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Quiggin, John C. & Bui-Lan, Anh, 1984. "The Use Of Cross-Sectional Estimates Of Profit Functions For Tests Of Relative Efficiency: A Critical Review," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 28(01), April.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yotopoulos, Pan A & Lau, Lawrence J, 1973. "A Test for Relative Economic Efficiency: Some Further Results," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(1), pages 214-23, March.
- Flinn, John C. & Kalirajan, Kaliappa P. & Castillo, Linda L., 1982.
"Supply Responsiveness Of Rice Farmers In Laguna, Philippines,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 26(01), April.
- J.C. Flinn & Kaliappa P. Kalirajan & Linda L. Castillo, 1982. "Supply Responsiveness Of Rice Farmers In Laguna, Philippines," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 26(1), pages 39-48, 04.
- Berndt, Ernst R & Savin, N Eugene, 1977. "Conflict among Criteria for Testing Hypotheses in the Multivariate Linear Regression Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(5), pages 1263-77, July.
- Sidhu, Surjit S, 1974. "Relative Efficiency in Wheat Production in the Indian Punjab," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(4), pages 742-51, September.
- Lau, Lawrence J & Yotopoulos, Pan A, 1971. "A Test for Relative Efficiency and Application to Indian Agriculture," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 94-109, March.
- Breusch, T S, 1979. "Conflict among Criteria for Testing Hypotheses: Extensions and Comments," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 203-07, January.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Greene, William H, 1976. "Economies of Scale in U.S. Electric Power Generation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 655-76, August.
- Vlastuin, Chris & Lawrence, Denis & Quiggin, John C., 1982. "Size Economies in Australian Agriculture," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(01), April.
- Suleiman Abrar & Oliver Morrissey & Tony Rayner, 2004. "Aggregate agricultural supply response in Ethiopia: a farm-level analysis," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(4), pages 605-620.
- Lusk, Jayson L. & Featherstone, Allen M. & Marsh, Thomas L. & Abdulkadri, Abdullahi O., 2002. "Empirical properties of duality theory," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 46(1), March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.