Relative Efficiency in Wheat Production in the Indian Punjab
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 64 (1974)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John C. Quiggin & Anh Bui‐Lan, 1984.
"The Use Of Cross‐Sectional Estimates Of Profit Functions For Tests Of Relative Efficiency: A Critical Review,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 28(1), pages 44-55, 04.
- Quiggin, John C. & Bui-Lan, Anh, 1984. "The Use Of Cross-Sectional Estimates Of Profit Functions For Tests Of Relative Efficiency: A Critical Review," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 28(01), April.
- Hussain, Anwar, 1991. "Resource Use, Efficiency, And Returns To Scale In Pakistan: A Case Study Of The Peshawar Valley," Staff Papers 13627, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Tadesse, Bedassa & Krishnamoorthy, S., 1997. "Technical efficiency in paddy farms of Tamil Nadu: An analysis based on farm size and ecological zone," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 185-192, August.
- Lawrence, Denis & Hone, Phillip, 1981. "Relative Economic Efficiency in the Australian Grazing Industry," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(01), April.
- Ali Ugur, 2004. "Technical Efficiency in Irish Manufacturing Industry, 1991-1999," Trinity Economics Papers 20044, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Raghbendra Jha & Hari K. Nagarajan & Subbarayan Prasanna, 2005. "Land Fragmentation and its Implications for Productivity: Evidence from Southern India," ASARC Working Papers 2005-01, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Bozoglu, Mehmet & Ceyhan, Vedat, 2007. "Measuring the technical efficiency and exploring the inefficiency determinants of vegetable farms in Samsun province, Turkey," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 649-656, June.
- YUJIRO HAyAMI & VERNON W RUTTAN, 1984. "The Green Revolution: Inducement and Distribution," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 23(1), pages 37-63.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.