Resource Use, Efficiency, And Returns To Scale In Pakistan: A Case Study Of The Peshawar Valley
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics in its series Staff Papers with number 13627.
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 231ClaOff Building, 1994 Buford Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108-6040
Phone: (612) 625-1222
Fax: (612) 625-6245
Web page: http://www.apec.umn.edu
More information through EDIRC
Productivity Analysis; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sidhu, Surjit S, 1974. "Relative Efficiency in Wheat Production in the Indian Punjab," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(4), pages 742-51, September.
- Nasir M. Khilji, 1986. "Optimum Resource Utilization in Pakistan's Agriculture," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 25(4), pages 469-487.
- Abdul Salam, 1977. "Technological Change, Tenant Displacement and Adjustment in Pakistan. Some Preliminary Observations," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 16(4), pages 435-448.
- Md. Shakil Ahmed & Mohammed Ziaul Haider, 2013. "Efficient Utilization of Resources in Manufacturing Firms," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(7), pages 821-835, July.
- Fateh M. Mari & Heman D. Lohano, 2007. "Measuring Production Function and Technical Efficiency of Onion, Tomato, and Chillies Farms in Sindh, Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 1053-1064.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.