Applications Of Duality Theory To Agriculture
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Western Agricultural Economics Association in its journal Western Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 07 (1982)
Issue (Month): 02 (December)
Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ramon E. Lopez & Fu-Lai Tung, 1982. "Energy and Non-Energy Input Substitution Possibilities and Output Scale Effects in Canadian Agriculture," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 30(2), pages 115-132, 07.
- Agbola, Frank W., 1999. "The Structure of Production and Investment in Australia's Pastoral Zone," 1999 Conference (43th), January 20-22, 1999, Christchurch, New Zealand 122327, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & McKinzie, Lance, 1986. "Pseudo Data As A Teaching Tool: Application To The Translog, Multiproduct Profit Function," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 11(01), July.
- Wilson, William W., 1984. "Estimation Of Modal Demand Elasticities In Grain Transportation," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(02), December.
- Wilson, William W., 1994. "Demand For Wheat Classes By Pacific Rim Countries," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(01), July.
- Chambers, Robert G., 1982. "Relevance Of Duality Theory To The Practicing Agricultural Economist: Discussion," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 7(02), December.
- LeBlanc, Michael & Yanagida, John F. & Conway, Roger K., 1987. "The Derived Demand For Real Cash Balances In Agricultural Production," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(01), July.
- Giannis Karagiannis & George Mergos, 2000. "Total Factor Productivity Growth and Technical Change in a Profit Function Framework," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 31-51, July.
- Mc Quinn, Kieran, 2003. "Alternative Models of the Irish Supply Side," Research Technical Papers 2/RT/03, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Kyle, Steven C. & Sampath, Radha, 1996. "Climate Change Effects In A Macroeconomic Context For Low Income Countries," Working Papers 127892, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Mc Quinn, Kieran, 2003. "Dynamic Factor Demands in a Changing Economy: An Irish Application," Research Technical Papers 3/RT/03, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Kieran McQuinn, 2005. "Dynamic Factor Demands in a Changing Economy - An Irish Application," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 36(2), pages 109-126.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.