Generalized Duality and Integrability
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 49 (1981)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aaron Strong & V. Kerry Smith, 2008.
"Reconsidering the Economics of Demand Analysis with Kinked Budget Constraints,"
NBER Working Papers
14304, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aaron Strong & V. Kerry Smith, 2010. "Reconsidering the Economics of Demand Analysis with Kinked Budget Constraints," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 86(1), pages 173-190.
- Christopher P. Chambers & Federico Echenique & Eran Shmaya, 2007.
"On Behavioral Complementarity and its Implications,"
Documentos de Trabajo (working papers)
1007, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Chambers, Christopher P. & Echenique, Federico & Shmaya, Eran, 2010. "On behavioral complementarity and its implications," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(6), pages 2332-2355, November.
- Chambers, Christopher P. & Echenique, Federico & Shmaya, Eran, 2007. "On behavioral complementarity and its implications," Working Papers 1270, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- McCabe, Peter J., 1997. "Duality theory with a non-linear constraint," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 295-313, April.
- Alwyn Young, 2004. "The Gift of the Dying: The Tragedy of AIDS and the Welfare of Future African Generations," NBER Working Papers 10991, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kovalenkov, Alexander & Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 1999.
"A law of scarcity for games,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
546, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Quiggin, John, 2003. "Indirect certainty equivalents for the firm facing price and production uncertainty," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 309-316, March.
- Aloqeili, Marwan, 2004. "The generalized Slutsky relations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 71-91, February.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1988. "Corporate Taxes and Incentives and the Structure of Production: A Selected Survey," NBER Working Papers 2579, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.