The Impact Of The Accession To The Ue On The Romanian Textile Industry
AbstractThis paper deals with the impact of Romania’s accession to the UE on the companies in the textile sector. At the moment of the EU accession and in the following period, the Romanian economic environment will be subject to a number of modifications that will most definitely affect the textile industry as well as the companies involved in this field.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Business in its journal JOURNAL STUDIA UNIVERSITATIS BABES-BOLYAI NEGOTIA.
Volume (Year): (2005)
Issue (Month): ()
impact; accession; Romanian textile industry;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O52 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- L67 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other Consumer Nondurables
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carmen Maria Gut & Marius Bota, 2009. "Study Concerning Professional Training Offer In The Romanian Companies Involving In Textile And Clothing Sector," JOURNAL STUDIA UNIVERSITATIS BABES-BOLYAI NEGOTIA, Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Business.
- Marius Bota & Carmen Gut, 2007. "The Employment Situation In Sme In The Romanian Textile And Clothing Industry," JOURNAL STUDIA UNIVERSITATIS BABES-BOLYAI NEGOTIA, Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Business.
- Marius Bota & Smaranda Adina Cosma & Adina Letitia Negrusa, 2007. "The European Clothing Industry Post The Agreement On Textile And Clothing," JOURNAL STUDIA UNIVERSITATIS BABES-BOLYAI NEGOTIA, Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Business.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cornelia Pop).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.