Study Concerning Professional Training Offer In The Romanian Companies Involving In Textile And Clothing Sector
AbstractAt the present time, a very important issue is the employment problem in manufacture industry, especially in textile and clothing industry. This sector is very important for our country because it contributes almost with 20% from the Romanian total export and absorbs 1/5 from the total employment in Romanian industry. Technological development and growing competition on the market ask for continuous improvement of knowledge and skills of the employees, not only for securing their work places but also for increasing the companies’ competitiveness and economic development of the society. The present paper aims to analyze the employers’ attitudes concerning continuous professional training and the participation to such programs. For this analysis data were collected based on questionnaires and were processed with SPSS 11.0 software.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Business in its journal JOURNAL STUDIA UNIVERSITATIS BABES-BOLYAI NEGOTIA.
Volume (Year): (2009)
Issue (Month): ()
professional training; employment; textile and clothing industry; labor force;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution
- M53 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Personnel Economics - - - Training
- L67 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other Consumer Nondurables
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:bbn:wpaper:2005_1_11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marius Bota, 2005. "The Impact Of The Accession To The Ue On The Romanian Textile Industry," JOURNAL STUDIA UNIVERSITATIS BABES-BOLYAI NEGOTIA, Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Business.
- Marius Bota & Smaranda Adina Cosma & Adina Letitia Negrusa, 2007. "The European Clothing Industry Post The Agreement On Textile And Clothing," JOURNAL STUDIA UNIVERSITATIS BABES-BOLYAI NEGOTIA, Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Business.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cornelia Pop).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.