Insights into the Development of the Market of Mobile Marketing Services in Romania
AbstractThe article aims to explore the present evolution stage of the mobile marketing service market in Romania. Central part of the article is the exploratory research based on in-depth interviews with major specialists in mobile marketing services. The main objectives of the research were to study: the offering of mobile marketing agencies in Romania; most used mobile marketing instruments; market changes generated by the advent of smartphones; perception of competition among Romanian mobile marketing agencies. This exploratory approach is the first multi-faceted qualitative study of the supply side of the Romanian market of mobile marketing services which is presently at the border between emergence and growth.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania in its journal The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal.
Volume (Year): 14 (2012)
Issue (Month): Special No. 6 (November)
mobile marketing; mobile advertising; short message services (SMS); mobile marketing agencies; exploratory research; in-depth interviews;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- M37 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Advertising
- M49 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Other
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Okazaki, Shintaro & Taylor, Charles R., 2008. "What is SMS advertising and why do multinationals adopt it? Answers from an empirical study in European markets," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 4-12, January.
- Dinu Vasile & Tachiciu Laurentiu, 2008. "Considerations Regarding The Standardization Of Services," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(23), pages 248-255, February.
- Ion Plumb & Andreea Zamfir, 2009. "Managing Service Quality within the Knowledge-Based Economy: Opportunities and Challenges," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 11(26), pages 373-382, June.
- Luminiţa Ionescu & George Lăzăroiu & Silviu Şerban, 2013. "A theory of the availability and level of consumer protection in online and mobile payments for public economic services," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(34), pages 369-384, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.