Use Of Probabilistic Cash Flows In Analyzing Investments Under Conditions Of Risk And Uncertainty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Southern Agricultural Economics Association in its journal Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 08 (1976)
Issue (Month): 02 (December)
Risk and Uncertainty;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Blume, Marshall E, 1971. "On the Assessment of Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 26(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Adler, Michael, 1970. "On Risk-Adjusted Capitalization Rates and Valuation By Individuals," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(4), pages 819-35, September.
- Sonka, Steven T. & Dixon, Bruce L., 1979. "Determinants Of Lender Response To Short-Term Credit Needs Of Small Commercial Farmers," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 11(01), July.
- Lindsey, Jeanne K. & Duffy, Patricia A. & Nelson, Robert G. & Ebel, Robert C. & Dozier, William A., 2009. "Evaluation of Risk Management Methods for Satsuma Mandarin," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46754, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Falconer, Lawrence L. & Richardson, James W., 2013. "Economic Analysis of Crop Insurance Alternatives Under Surface Water Curtailment Uncertainty," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 142990, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Dlamini, Thula S. & Fraser, Gavin C.G., 2010. "Economics of Meat Production from the Springbuck in the Eastern Cape Karoo," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96181, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE) & Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Yeboah, Anthony K. & Naanwaab, Cephas & Yeboah, Osei-Agyeman & Owens, John Paul & Bynum, Jarvetta S., 2013. "Economic Feasibility of Sustainable High Oilseed-Based Biofuel Production: The Case for Biodiesel in North Carolina," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 16(1).
- Lau, Michael H. & Richardson, James W. & Outlaw, Joe L. & Fuller, Stephen W. & Nixon, Clair J. & Herbst, Brian K., 2004. "Location Of A Mixalco Production Facility With Respect To Economic Viability," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20025, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Richardson, James W. & Lemmer, Wessel J. & Outlaw, Joe L., 2007. "Bio-ethanol Production from Wheat in the Winter Rainfall Region of South Africa: A Quantitative Risk Analysis," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 10(02).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.