Caribbean Agro-Economic Society
Farm and Business - The Journal of The Caribbean Agro-Economic Society
Contact information of Caribbean Agro-Economic Society:
Web page: http://www.caestt.com
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:fabtho
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2007, Volume 7, Issue 1
- U.S. Import Demand for Tilapia from Selected FTAA Countries
by Ligeon, Carel & Bayard, Budry & Clark, Joy M. & Jolly, Curtis M.
- Environmental Perceptions and Behavioral Change of Hillside Farmers: The Case of Haiti
by Bayard, Budry & Jolly, Curtis M.
- Copper Mining and Environmental Costs in Dominica
by Harris-Charles, Emaline L. & Pemberton, Carlisle A.
- Private Responses to Public Incentives for Invasive Species Management
by Ranjan, Ram & Evans, Edward A.
- Booming Hydrocarbon Exports, De-Agriculturalization and Food Security in Trinidad and Tobago
by Hosein, Roger
- Globalization Equity and Justice in Small Nation States
by Jolly, Curtis M. & Bayard, Budry & Ligeon, Carel & Keefe, Alison M.
- The International Competitiveness of the Table Egg Industry of Trinidad and Tobago
by Harry, Edric
- An Estimation of the Efficient Size of Sugarcane Enterprises for Farmers in Trinidad
by Palmer, Donald W. & Pemberton, Carlisle A.
2003, Volume 6, Issue 1
- Regional Economic Partnership Agreements and Its Implications for CARICOM Sugar Exporting Economies
by Hosein, Roger & Tiwarie, Bhoendradatt
- Assessing the Performance and Impact of Agricultural Information Products and Services: Development of a Methodology
by Singh, Ranjit H. & Lauckner, Bruce
- Potential Effects of FTAA on US/CARICOM Fish Trade
by Keefe, Alison M. & Jolly, Curtis M.
- Export Specialization in Latin America and the Caribbean
by Taylor, Timothy G. & Bonnett, Eric T.
- Responding to the Effects of Climate Change on Agriculture, Fisheries and Tourism in the Caribbean Region Utilising Geoinformatics
by Baban, Serwan M.J.
- Economic Asymmetries, Trade Liberalization and Regional Integration: Issues and Policy Implications for Caricom Countries
by Walters, Lurleen M. & Lowe, Garfield G. & Davis, Carlton George
- The United States Farm Security and Rural Investment Act of 2002: Implications for CARICOM Sugar Producers
by Evans, Edward A. & Rankine, Lloyd B.
- The Contribution of Regional Trading Arrangements to Economic Convergence
by Tavernier, Edmund M.
- Management of Soil Conservation Practices in Haiti: A Comparative Analysis of Alley Cropping and Rock Walls
by Bayard, Budry & Jolly, Curtis M. & Wilson, Norbert L.W. & Shannon, Dennis A.
- Economic Reforms and Agricultural Supply Response in Jamaica
by Ballayram & Davis, Carlton George
2002, Volume 5, Issue 2
- Financing Agricultural Competiveness in the Caribbean
by Wenner, Mark D. & Davis, Carlton George & Christy, Ralph D.
- A Competitiveness Assessment of a Major Livestock Industry in CARICOM: The Case of Broiler in Trinidad and Tobago
by Seepersad, Govind & Rankine, Lloyd B.
- Unilateral and Multilateral Trade Liberalization on Sugar and Implications on the US and World Sugar Industries
by Koo, Won W.
- Negotiating the Future of CARICOM's Sugar Industry: The Implications of WTO-Type Commitments
by Thomas, Clive Y.
- Non-Trade Concerns and Special and Differential Treatment: A Caribbean Perspective for the WTO 2
by Singh, Ranjit H. & Evans, Edward A. & Roberts, Simone
2001, Volume 5, Issue 1
- The Uruguay Round of Trade Liberalization and Its Impact on US-Caribbean Trade
by McDonald, Vincent R. & Summer, John W.
- The Environment, Trade and the WTO - A Caribbean Perspective
by Pemberton, Carlisle A. & Charles, Kathleen
2001, Volume 4, Issue 2
- Caribbean Community Agro-Economy and the GATT/WTO Rules on Agriculture: Imperatives for Subregional Growth and Development
by Davis, Carlton George & Ballayram
- U.S. - Mexican Tomato Wars and the 1996 Antidumping Suspension Agreement
by Gunter, Lewell F. & Ames, Glenn C.W.
- Productivity Growth, Technical Progress and Efficiency Change in the Caribbean: Key Ingredients for "International Competitiveness"
by Roberts, Sharon D. & Langham, Max R.
- Response to Un-Competitiveness: Rational or Irrational? - The Case of the St. Lucian Banana Industry
by Roberts, Sharon D. & Pemberton, Carlisle A.
- Competitiveness of the Broiler Industry in Trinidad and Tobago: Pre and Post Liberalization
by Singh, Ranjit H. & Seepersad, Govind & Rankine, Lloyd B.
2000, Volume 4, Issue 1
- Trade Liberalization Of The Food Industry In The Caribbean: The Future Of Preferential Trade Agreements In The Caricom Region
by Pemberton, Carlisle A. & Ames, Glenn C.W. & Houston, Jack E. & Park, Timothy A.
- Selected Factors Influencing Market Structure In Haitian Traditional Food Markets
by Jolly, Curtis M.
- Trade Preferences And The Windward Island Banana Industry: Rent Distribution And Implications For Trade Policy
by Flambert, Anouk M. & Emerson, Robert D.
- Policy Options For The Poultry (Broiler) Industry In Trinidad And Tobago Under Liberalized Trade Regime
by Evans, Edward A. & Davis, Carlton George
1996, Volume 3, Issue 1
- Tropical Poultry into the 21st Century
by Domingo, Dan T.
- Agricultural Extension in the Eastern Caribbean: Some Lessons Learnt
by Campbell, Dunstan A.C. & Henderson, Thomas H.
- Preliminary Evaluation of Alternative Models for Banana Production Forecasting in the Windward Islands
by Thomas-Louisy, Luvette & Alexander-Louis, Theresa
- Incorporating Nutrition into Agricultural Economics Research in the Caribbean
by McIntosh, Curtis & Pemberton, Carlisle A. & Henderson-Brewster, Charlene
- The Feeding of Leucaena (Leucaena Leucocephala) Forage to Ruminants
by Garcia, Gary W. & Lallo, C.H.O & Benn, A
1994, Volume 2, Issue 1
- An Environmentally Sound Belizean Agriculture- Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) Action
by Castaneda, Anselmo
- Privatization and Agriculture (An Alternative to State Ownership)
by McDonald, Vincent R.
- Poverty Reduction and Sustainable Agricultural Development in the Caribbean: The Conflict and Convergence Dilemma
by Davis, Carlton George
- Food Consumption Patterns and their Implications for Sustained Agricultural Development in Trinidad and Tobago
by McIntosh, Curtis & Sinha, Dinesh & Pierre, Dow
- The Role of Women in the Economic Development of Ethiopia: An Analysis of Educational and Employment Participations
by Gebremedhin, Tesfa G.
1992, Volume 1, Issue 2
- Effects of Resource Constraints on the Production Systems and Earnings Potential of Small Farm Households in the West Province of Cameroon
by Staal, Steven J. & Davis, Carlton George
- Export Competitiveness in the Market for Winter Vegetables: What can be learned from the Mexicans?
by Farrell, Carlyle A.J.
- Reflections on the Contribution of George Beckford to Caribbean Agricultural Economics
by Rankine, Lloyd B.
- Agriculture and the Rest of The Economy: Interactions and Prospects for the Future
by Bourne, Compton
1992, Volume 1, Issue 1
- Dualism Debunked, Multiple Social And Economiic Relations In The Anglo-Caribbean Agricultural Sector
by Crichlow, Michaeline A.
- Agribusiness Policy In Trinidad And Tobago For Export Marketing And Agro-Processing
by Gosein, Megnath
- Modernization Of Agriculture And Economic Development: The Indian Experience
by Dholakia, Bakul H & Dholakia, Ravendra H.
- Economic Development Through The Revitalization And Modernization Of Agriculture
by Davis, L. Harlan
- Report on The Twentieth West Indies Agricultural Economics Conference
by McIntosh, Curtis
- Economic Development through the Revitalization and Modernization of Agriculture
by Davis, L. Harlan
- Report on the 20th West Indies Agricultural Economics Conference
by McIntosh, Curtis