Advances in Routing Technologies and Internet Peering Agreements
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 91 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fernandez, Raquel & Glazer, Jacob, 1991.
"Striking for a Bargain between Two Completely Informed Agents,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 240-52, March.
- Raquel Fernandez & Jacob Glazer, 1989. "Striking for a Bargain Between Two Completely Informed Agents," NBER Working Papers 3108, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lippert, Steffen & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2006.
"Internet Peering as a Network of Relations,"
Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems
191, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Chang-Ho Yoon & Young-Woong Song & Byoung Heon Jun, 2005.
"The Role of Switching Hubs in Global Internet Traffic,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 161(4), pages 557-, December.
- Chang-Ho Yoon & Young-Woong Song & Byoung Heon Jun, 2005. "The Role of Switching Hub in Global Internet Traffic," Discussion Paper Series 0507, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Jahn, E. & Prüfer, J., 2006.
"Interconnection and Competition Among Asymmetric Networks in the Internet Backbone Market,"
2006-122, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jahn, Eric & Prüfer, Jens, 2008. "Interconnection and competition among asymmetric networks in the Internet backbone market," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 243-256, September.
- Jahn, E. & Prüfer, J., 2006. "Interconnection and Competition Among Asymmetric Networks in the Internet Backbone Market," Discussion Paper 2006-033, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Ruzana Davoyan & Jorn Altmann & Wolfgang Effelsberg, 2010. "Exploring the Effect of Traffic Differentiation on Interconnection Cost Sharing," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201042, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jan 2010.
- Foros, Oystein & Jarle Kind, Hans & Yngve Sand, Jan, 2005. "Do internet incumbents choose low interconnection quality?," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 149-164, March.
- Ruzana Davoyan & Jorn Altmann & Wolfgang Effelsberg, 2010. "Intercarrier Compensation in Unilateral and Bilateral Arrangements," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201041, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jan 2010.
- Fabio M. Manenti, 2002. "Congestion, Private Peering and Capacity Investment on the Internet," Industrial Organization 0212003, EconWPA, revised 08 Apr 2003.
- Shane Greenstein, 2006. "Innovation and the Evolution of Market Structure for Internet Access in the United States," Discussion Papers 05-018, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.