Job to Job Movements in a Simple Search Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 100 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Other versions of this item:
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Menzio, Guido & Shi, Shouyong, 2010.
"Block recursive equilibria for stochastic models of search on the job,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 145(4), pages 1453-1494, July.
- Shouyong Shi & Guido Menzio, 2009. "Block Recursive Equilibria for Stochastic Models of Search on the Job," 2009 Meeting Papers 177, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Guido Menzio & Shouyong Shi, 2009. "Block Recursive Equilibria for Stochastic Models of Search on the Job," NBER Working Papers 14907, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guido Menzio & Shouyong Shi, 2009. "Block Recursive Equilibria for Stochastic Models of Search on the Job," Working Papers tecipa-347, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Guido Menzio & Shouyong Shi, 2009. "Block Recursive Equilibria for Stochastic Models of Search on the Job," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-005, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Bertola, Giuseppe & Garibaldi, Pietro, 2000.
"Wages and the Size of Firms in Dynamic Matching Models,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2576, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giuseppe Bertola & Pietro Garibaldi, 2001. "Wages and the Size of Firms in Dynamic Matching Models," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(2), pages 335-368, April.
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 2000. "Equilibrium Unemployment Theory, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262161877, December.
- Burdett, Kenneth & Mortensen, Dale T, 1998. "Wage Differentials, Employer Size, and Unemployment," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(2), pages 257-73, May.
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 1992.
"Search Unemployment with on-the-job Search,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0074, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Kawata, Keisuke & Sato, Yasuhiro, 2012.
"On-the-job search in urban areas,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 715-726.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Giammario Impullitti & Julien Prat, 2014.
"Firm Dynamics and Residual Inequality in Open Economies,"
2014-01, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Impullitti, Giammario & Prat, Julien, 2014. "Firm Dynamics and Residual Inequality in Open Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 7960, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Impullitti, Giammario & Prat, Julien, 2014. "Firm Dynamics and Residual Inequality in Open Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 9855, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gabriel J. Felbermayr & Giammario Impullitti & Julien Prat, 2014. "Firm Dynamics and Residual Inequality in Open Economies," CESifo Working Paper Series 4666, CESifo Group Munich.
- Espen Moen & Anna GodÃ¸y, 2013. "Mixed search," 2013 Meeting Papers 857, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Keisuke Kawata, 2013. "Work Hour Mismatch and On-the-job Search," IDEC DP2 Series 3-6, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.