Contact information of Rural Sociological Association of Nigeria
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ngnjrs. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/rusanea.html .
2018, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 287600 Perception of effects of membership in co-operative societies on the socioeconomic status of co-operators in Kwara State, Nigeria
by Yusuf, O.J.
- 287602 Performance analysis of national directorate of employment graduate poultry farmers in Imo State, Nigeria
by Nwaobiala, C.U. & Nnamdi, U.S. & Ekumankama, O.O.
- 287603 Awareness and utilisation of cassava production technologies among farmers in Imo State, Nigeria
by Nwaobiala, C.U. & Anyanwu, C.G.
- 287605 An assessment of consequences of pastoralists and crop farmer's conflicts on rural livelihoods in Oyo State, Nigeria
by Adebo, G.M. & Olotu, A.
- 287606 Effects of fadama III community infrastructure provision on income of members of fadama user groups (FUGS) in Anambra State, Nigeria
by Onugu, C.U. & Agbasi, O.E. & Nweke, G.N.
- 287608 Appraisal of rural banditry in "Kamuku" forest in Birnin Gwari local government area of Kaduna State, Nigeria
by Gadzama, I.U. & Saddiq, N.M. & Oduehie, T.C. & Dariya, C.J.
- 287610 The effects of insurgency on prices of agricultural produce in selected markets in Ibadan metropolis
by Oladeji, J.O. & Uwandu, C.N. & Akintolu, S.A. & Fapojuwo, E.O.
- 287612 Factors militating access to credit among potato farmers in Umuahia North local government area, Abia State
by Okpokiri, C.I. & Onwusiribe, C.N. & Eluwah, O.
- 287613 Livelihood dynamics and socioeconomic status differentials of semi-urban and urban farming households in Akwa Ibom State
by Uwem, C.A. & Etuk, U.R. & Asa, U.A.
- 287614 Pasture plan for livestock development as a strategy for conflict resolution in Sudano-Sahelian zone of Nigeria
by Saleh, K.M.
- 287617 Analysis of youths participation in community development activities of west Africa agricultural productivity programme in Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria
by Etuk, U.R. & Okorie, N. & Umoren, E.
- 287618 Constraints encountered in rice production by farmers in Ogun State
by Akinbile, A.L. & Aminu, O.O. & Sokeye, I.G.
- 287620 Assessment of services rendered by non government organisations in enhancing farmers' production in Ebonyi State
by Akinbile, A.L. & Aminu, O.O. & Oga, I.O.
- 287622 Implications of Ezeship tussle on community development: Empirical evidence of Imo State, Nigeria
by Njoku, J.I. & Mba, G.O.
- 287623 Utilisation of primary health care services among rural dwellers in Oyo State
by Oyewole, M.F.
2017, Volume 17, Issue 2
- 287492 Perception of interpersonal relationship between pastoralist and crop farmers in Ondo State. Nigeria
by Fasina, O.O.
- 287493 Effect of engagement in cassava value addition activities on rural households in Saki East local government area of Oyo State
by Alabi, A.F. & Oyelere, G.O.
- 287494 Assessment of food security among farming households in agrarian communities of Oluyole area Oyo State, Nigeria
by Aromolaran, A.K. & Alarima, C.I. & Akerele, D. & Soetan, O.J. & Alao, A.O.
- 287495 Sources of information and finance for women shea butter producers in north central states of Nigeria
by Okolo, C.C. & Osifo, M.
- 287579 Analysis of dietary intake adequacy of people living with HIV/AIDS in rural communities of Benue State, Nigeria
by Akwiwu, N.N.
- 287580 The roles of community based organizations in livelihood diversification of farmers in Rivers State, Nigeria
by Abudu, S. & Idehen, E.O.
- 287582 Use of radio for extension service delivery to farmers in rural communities of Abia State, Nigeria
by Atasie, C.M. & Izuogu, C.U.
- 287584 Participation of rural youths in community development process in Osun State, Nigeria
by Oladeji, J.O. & Olaore, O.M. & Fapojuwo, O.E.
- 287588 Perceived effects of quarry activities on cocoa production in Yewa North local government area of Ogun State, Nigeria
by Olorode, W.A. & Adejuwon, O.T. & Oyesola, O.B.
- 287590 Determinants of agricultural employee's job performancein cocoa research institute of Nigeria, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria
by Abiona, B.G. & Adeogun, S.O. & Oyeyinka, R.A. & Bolarinwa, K.K. & Ayinde, A.F.O. & Ayansina, S.O. & Ajayi, M.T. & Fapojuwo, O.E. & Adeosun, O.N.
- 287592 Influence of labour use in oil palm production in Okitipupa local government area of Ondo State, Nigeria
by Odefadehan, O.O.
- 287594 Perceptional analysis of risk-causing factors on farmers' adoption behaviour towards sustainable food crop production technologies in Nigeria
by Alfred, S.D.Y. & Epherayire, E. & Odefadehan, O.O. & Oduntan, O.
- 287596 Vulnerability of rural households to risks associated with quarry activities in Oyo State, Nigeria
by Oyegbile, S.A. & Olawoye, J.E. & Oladeji, J.O. & Oyesola, O.B.
- 287598 Strategies for resettlement of internally displaced persons (IDPS) in farming communities of Rivers State, Nigeria
by Nwaogwugwu, O.N. & Ngor, R.
2017, Volume 17, Issue 1
- 285285 Assessment of Effectiveness of Conflict Management Strategies Amongst Rural Households in Osun State, Nigeria
by Adisa, B.O. & Adeloye, K.A.
- 285286 Constraints to information and communication technology utilisation by village extension agents in south-south Nigeria
by Awhareno, U.S. & Nndai, F.N.
- 285287 Crop framers' adaptation strategies to mitigate conflicts with nomads in oyo state
by Yekinni, O.T. & Adeniyi, R.T. & Adebisi, S.A.
- 285288 Community participation and beneficiaries' perceived sustainability of community and social development projects in Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria
by Obar, E.E. & Adekoya, A.E. & Nkwocha, C.A.
- 285289 Involvement in non-farm activities and occurrence of domestic conflicts among rural farmers in Edo State, Nigeria
by Edeoghan, C.O. & Koledoye, G.F.
- 285290 Livelihood diversification amongst pastoralists and conflict with arable crop farmers: empirical evidence from Kwara State, Nigeria
by Yusuf, O.J. & Ayanda, I.F. & Olooto, F.M. & Salawu, O.L.
- 285291 Managerial information needs of members of national cotton association of Nigeria in Ogun State, Nigeria
by Adeogun, S.O. & Ayansina, S.O. & Arowolo, O.O. & Oladokun, G.A.
- 285292 Participation of community leaders in conflict resolution among crop farmers and Fulani herdsman in Oyo State, Nigeria
by Oyedokun, M.O. & Lawal, B.O.
- 285293 Perception of human trafficking victims about changes in their households' socioeconomic status in southwestern Nigeria
by Olooto, F.M. & Oladeji, J.O.
- 285294 Sociological examination of ethnic conflicts in obi local government area of Nasarawa State, Nigeria
by Oke, O.O. & Adebayo, R.O. & Ishaku, A.
- 285295 Determinants of institutional conflicts resolution achievement among crop farmers in Oyo State, Nigeria
by Yekinni, O.T. & Ladigbolu, T.A. & Adebisi, S.M.
- 287585 Factors associated with group cohesion among beekeepers in Oyo State, Nigeria
by Omotesho, K.F. & Adesiji, G.B. & Akrinrinde, A.F. & Adabale, T.O.
2016, Volume 16, Issue 4
- 287482 Agricultural information channels used by livestock farmers in Wurno local government area of Sokoto State, Nigeria
by Yakubu, D. H. & John, B. & Yekinni, O. T. & Muhammad, M. B. & Abdullahi, M. K. & Adisa, R. S.
- 287483 Agrosilviculture as a srategy for environmental conservation and sustainable peace in Sudano-Sahelian zone of Northern Nigeria
by Saleh, M. K.
- 287484 Challenges of multi-stakeholder partnerships for agricultural support services provision in rice production in Benue State, Nigeria
by Ladele, A. A. & Akinwale, J. A.
- 287485 Effects of farmers-pastoralists conflicts on food security in two local government areas of Kaduna State, Nigeria
by Owolabi, J. O. & Oladimeji, Y. U. & Ojeleye, O. A. & Omokore, D. F.
- 287486 Gender dimension in livestock production in Oyo State, Nigeria
by Alonge, G. O. & Makinde, G. E. O. & Owolade, E. O. & Martins, M. O. & Adegbite, O. O.
- 287487 Level of utilisation of modern processing technologies among shea butter processors in Kwara State, Nigeria
by Sanusi, M. K. & Tijani, S. A. & Akinsokeji, O. A.
- 287489 Perceived effectiveness of the midwives service scheme among beneficiaries in Oyo State, Nigeria
by Adegoke, B. A. & Fawole, O. P. & Badiru, I. O.
- 287490 Agricultural extension students' perception of career prospects in rural development broadcasting
by Badiru, I. O. & Aboluwarin, T. O. & Adejumo, A. A.
- 287491 Comparative analysis of rural households' wellbeing in selected states of the Niger Delta zone of Nigeria
by Etuk, E. E. & Odebode, S. O.
2016, Volume 16, Issue 3
- 287471 Aquaculture as a tool in resource use conflict resolution in coastal communities of Nigeria
by Adeogun, M. O.
- 287472 Coping strategies of farmers to climatic changes in Ibarapa local government area of Oyo State Nigeria
by Yekinni, O. T. & Oladapo, C. O.
- 287473 Conflicts over farmland and its socioeconomic effects on rural residents of Southwestern Nigeria
by Omotara, O. A.
- 287474 Determinants of pregnancy outcomes among rural women in Nigeria
by Alex-Ojei, C. A. & Adeyemi, G. & Oladele, R. S. & Udeze, J. C.
- 287475 Effect of transhumance pastoralism on farming activities among crop farmers in Oke-Ogun area of Oyo State
by Eniola, P. O. & Adeleke, O. A. & Okanlawon, O. M.
- 287476 Effective corporate social responsibility as a panacea for peaceful cohabitation between organisations and host communities: University of agriculture Makurdi Nigeria's experience between 1988-2015
by Ejembi, S. A. & Chidolue, O. D. & Ornan, H.
- 287477 Indigenous institutions for collective action in fostering peace for sustainable land management among pastoralists and crop farmers in Ogun State, Nigeria
by Adebayo, R. M. & Adeoye, A. S. & Omisore, O. A. & Alabi, A. O.
- 287478 Insurgency in Nigeria and the challenge of nationhood
by Ukpong-Umo, R. E.
- 287479 Nexus of land conflicts and rural-urban migration in South-West Nigeria: Implications for national development in Nigeria
by Adebayo, A. A. & Oriola, B.
- 287480 Perceived effects of land grabbing conflicts on rural livelihood in Obafemi-Owode local government area of Ogun State
by Alalade, A. D. & Adedapo, A. O. & Awoyemi, A. O. & Adebo, G. M.
- 287481 Relevance of indigenous institutions in conflict resolution and sustainable land use management among settled Fulani agro-pastoral communities of Ogun State, Nigeria
by David, O. A.
March 2015, Volume 16, Issue 2
2015, Volume 16, Issue 2
- 287460 Coping strategies to food insecurity among rural households in Ido Local Government Area of Oyo State
by Yekinni, O.T. & Abegunrin, O.O. & Gbadebo, A.E.
- 287461 Farmers' use of mobile phone-based services for accessing agriculture and rural development information in northern zone of Edo State, Nigeria
by Koyenikan, M.J. & Ighoro, A.
- 287462 Gender differential in livestock production within agro-pastoral households in Ido local government area of Oyo State, Nigeria
by Ayinde, Y. O. & Epunam, V. E. & Oyesola, O. B.
- 287463 Perceived effect of conflict on livelihood activities of rural dwellers in Yewa area of Ogun State, Nigeria
by Ayinde, Y. O. & Olayinka, F. A. & Oladeji, J. O.
- 287464 Gender analysis of training needs of Cassava processors on hazards associated with Cassava processing in Osun State, Nigeria
by Ajayi, A. O. & O. O., Olayeni
- 287465 Socioeconomic effects of kidnapping on the development of Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni local government area of Rivers State. Nigeria
by Chukuigwe, N. & Albert, C.O.
- 287466 Training needs of women Cassava processors in Ibada/Ibarapa agricultural zone of Oyo State, Nigeria
by Oyediji, B. I. & Yekinni, O. T. & Taiwo, A. O.
- 287467 Urban women participation in vegetable gardening in Ondo senatorial district of Ondo State, Nigeria
by Edeoghon, C. O. & Anozie, O.
- 287468 Sharp practices in agricultural insurance: Implications for food security in Nigeria
by Amusat, A. S. & Oladeji, J. O.
- 287469 Effect of cattle rustling of income of farmers in Benue State, Nigeria
by Kehinde, E. A. & Uchechukwu, C. U. & Mamuh, P.
- 287470 Farmer-cattle herder conflict: Possible mitigation and mediation strategies in Nigeria
by Enwelu, I. A. & Dimelu, M. U. & Asadu, A. N.
March 2015, Volume 16, Issue 1
June 2015, Volume 16, Issue 1
- 287446 Assessment of sharp practices among farmers in cocoa farming in Nigeria: Implications for sustainable improvement of cocoa production and trade
by Famuyiwa, B.S. & Oduwole, O.O. & Malik, M.B. & Williams, O.A.
- 287447 Capital assets as building blocks for livelihood activities and sustainability among rural dwellers in Hadejia-Nguru wetlands, Nigeria
by Tafida, A.A. & Galtima, M.
- 287449 Crop farmers' perception of growth enhancement scheme in curbing corruption in inorganic fertiliser delivery in Odeda local government area of Ogun State Nigeria
by Oyetoro, J.O. & Rahman, S.B. & Oladipom S.O. & Jolayemi, J.O.
- 287453 Incidence of sharp practices in growth enhancement support scheme redemption centres of Oyo State
by Ladele, A.A. & Oyelami, B.O.
- 287458 Trade route incident mapping system (TRIMS) evaluation of non-tariff payments among traders in Ogun State, Nigeria
by Akinwale, J.A. & Oyelami, B.O.
March 2015, Volume 15, Issue 2
- 287376 Beneficiaries' perception of the effect of Ifad-community based natural resource management programme on their livelihood in Edo State, Nigeria
by Alufohai, G. O. & Ugolor, D. & Edemhanria, I. I.
- 287378 Gender analysis of perceived effectiveness of electronics wallet in fertiliser distribution among vegetable farmers in Ekiti State Nigeria
by Ogunjimi, S. I. & Ajala, A. O. & Alabi, O. O.
- 287380 Effectiveness of video as a pathway for extension agents in disseminating rice cultivation practices in Ogun State
by Sadiq, M. M. & Oyelere, G. O. & Oladoyinbo, O. B.
- 287381 Factors affecting tilapia fish farming in Ondo and Ekiti States, South West Nigeria
by Odefadehan, O.O. & Alfred S.D.Y & Onasanya, O.O. & Ogunwande, I.O.
- 287384 Influence of advisory services on the adoption of selected livestock technologies among Fadama III sheep and goat farmers in Akinyele and Lageulga of Oyo State Nigeria
by Oyewole, M. F.
- 287385 Influence of socio-economic characteristics on participation in Fadama II project in Ekiti local government are, Kwara State in Nigeria
by Adewumi I. I. & Okunade E. O
- 287388 Modern building technology and livelihood adaptation among masons in rural Ibadan
by Liadi, O. F.
- 287390 Motivational needs of early career agriculture lecturers in Rivers and Imo State of Nigeria
by Ifeanyi-obi, C. C. & Enyindah, F.
- 287391 Perceived nutritional and medicinal values of date palm (phienix dactylifera) among rural dwellers of Katsina State, Nigeria
by Ikwuakam, O. T. & Olutegbe, N. S.
- 287394 Readers' perception of the development inclination of Oriwu Sun community newspaper in Ikorodu area of Lagos State
by Badiru, I. O. & Ajao, S. T.
- 287395 Roles of credit institutions in the improvement of rural livelihood and poverty alleviation in Mangu local government area, Plateau State
by Ejembi, S. A. & Attah, A. J. & Damulak, J. S.
- 287397 Rural Households' perception of solar energy as an alternative source of household electrical energy in Oyo State, Nigeria
by Ajao, I. E. & Oyesola, O. B.
- 287399 Social factors affecting livelihood strategies of rural households in South-East Nigeria: Implication for rural development
by Nwaogwugwu, O. N. & Matthews-Njoku, E. C.
- 287401 Socio-economic status of households in university of Ibadan social laboratory in Igbo-Ora, Oyo State, Nigeria
by Ayinde, Y. O. & Oyesola, O. B.
- 287403 Effect of vegetable profitability on the living standards of urban farmers in Lagos State
by Edeoghon, C. O. & Anozie, O.
- 287405 Use of endogenous knowledge in treating pests and diseases of small ruminants in Obokun government area of Osun State
by Omotara, O. A. & Olutegbe, N. S.
- 287407 Utilisation of access to global online research in agriculture (agora) by final year undergraduate students of the faculty of agriculture and forestry, university of Ibadan, Nigeria
by Badiru, I. O. & Fawole, O. P. & Nkwocha, C. A.
- 287442 An exploration of emerging corrupt practices among textile dealers in Egbeda local government area of Oyo State, Nigeria
by Bamidele, T.A.
- 287443 Analysis of sharp practices involved in mechanisation processes amongst arable crop farmers in Ogbomoso agricultural zone of Oyo State, Nigeria
by Bamigboye, E.O. & Oladosu, I.O.
- 287444 Approaches to overcoming corruption in the Nigerian agricultural sector
by Enwelu, I.A.
- 287445 Arable crop farmers' characteristics affecting the utilisation of information and communication technology for agricultural marketing infomration in Oyo State, Nigeria
by Adeniyi, R.T. & Yekinni, O.T.
- 287451 Effect of training on the use of modern beekeeping technologies in Oyo State, Nigeria
by Eforuoky, F. & Thomas, K.A.
- 287452 Effectiveness of e-wallet scheme in curbing sharp practices associated with agricultural input accessibility among smallholder farmers in Kano State, Nigeria
by Yusuf, O.J. & Abdullahi, K.A. & haruna, S.K.
- 287454 Perceived effect if bribery and corruption at the grassroots: The case of local government employees in Southern Taraba, Nigeria
by Lawi, B.D. & Musa, N.Y.
- 287455 Perception of corrupt practices among extension agents of Oyo State agricultural development programme (OYSADEP)
by Alaka, F.A. & Ashimolowo, O.R.
- 287456 Rural women's perceived effectiveness of Fadama III facilitators' dissemination of on and off-farm technologies in Edo State Nigeria
by Koyenikan, M.J. & E.E., Obar
- 287457 Rural women's perception of market-related sharp practices in Kwara State, Nigeria
by Onikoyi, M.P. & Olutegbe, N.S. & Adeyemo, A.A.
December 2014, Volume 15, Issue 1
- 287178 Appraisal of the first phase of the school farm progamme in Oyo State
by Ladele, A. A. & Badiru, I. O.
- 287179 Assessment of local government status of funding for agricultural sector in Rivers State (2005-2010)
by Albert, C. O. & Ezeano, C. I
- 287180 Assessment of teak plantation among farmers in Ose local government area, Ondo State, Nigeria
by Akinwalere, B. O. & Osanyintuyi, O. O.
- 287181 Assessment of women involvement in agricultural activities in Kuje and Abuja municipal area councils of federal capital territory, Abuja, Nigeria
by Kehinde, E. A. & Tologbonse, E. B. & Adeniji, O. B. & Yemison, G. H. & Tologbonse, O. M.
- 287182 Women participation in farming skill acquisition programme in Adamawa State, Nigeria
by Usman, I. S. & Musa, N. Y.
- 287183 Constraints faced by rural women arable crop farmers in adapting to climate change in Orlu agricultural zone of Imo State
by Agumagu, A. C. & Ifeanyi-obi, C. C. & Iromuanya, P. K.
- 287184 Constraints to increasing agricultural production and productivity among women farmers in sub-saharan Africa: Implications for agricultural transformation agenda
by Agada, M. & Evangeline, N.A.
- 287185 Perceived effects of oil exploration among among male and female fishers in Ilaje and Ese-Odo local government areas of Ondo State
by Faborode, H. F. B & Koledoye, G. F
- 287186 Effect of selected community-based programmes on the poverty profiles of farmers in Abia State, Nigeria
by Nwaobiala, C.U.
- 287187 Effects of urban-rural migration on socio-economic status of rural dwellers in Ipokia local government area, Ogun State, Nigeria
by Akinbile, L.A. & Aminu, O.O. & Amoye, K.K.
- 287188 Effects of youth migration on the attainment of the agricultural transformation agenda in Kwande local government area, Benue State, Nigeria
by Ejembi, A.S. & Iorliam, M.N. & Attach, A.J.
- 287189 Determinants of farmers' willingness to utilise e-wallet for accessing agricultural information in Osun State, Nigeria
by Akinbile, L.A. & Akwiwu, U.N. & Alade, O.O.
- 287190 Farm wastes utilisation among rural dwellers in Osun State, Nigeria
by Yusuf, O.J. & Adisa, B.O.
- 287191 Farmers' perception of the effect of climate change on plantain and banana production in Ekiti State
by Adebisi-Adelani, O. & Adeogun, M.O. & Zaka, K.O.
- 287192 Gender mainstreaming in agricultural production: A review
by Abali, I. & Emerhirhi, E. & Okoromah, B.
- 287193 Listeners' perception of enlightenment programmes of university community radio
by Ladigbolu, T.A. & Ladele, A.A. & Badiru, I.O.
- 287194 Perceieved effectiveness of capacity building support component of Fadama III among selected beneficiaries in Osun State
by Olajide, B.R.
- 287372 Role of mobile phones on rural livelihood assets in Wamakko local government are of Sokoto State, Nigeria
by Yakubu, D. H. & Ahmed, R. & Kehinde, E. A
- 287373 Effect of rural-urban migration in Giwa local goverment area of Kaduna State, Nigeria
by Muhammad, M.B. & Mohammed, R.
- 287375 Participation of youths in community development activities in Atisbo local government area of Oyo State
by Oladejim J.O. & Sangotegbe, N.S. & Arigbede, F.E.
June 2014, Volume 14, Issue 2
- 287169 Change in the fabrics of social institutions in Nigeria: Implications for agricultural development
by Ukpong-Umo, R. E. & Mboho, K. S.
- 287170 Conflict management strategies to reduce consequences on livelihoods on Fulani cattle herders and farmers in Kabba-Bunu, Kogi State, Nigeria
by Kehinde, E. A.
- 287171 Constraints to climate change adaptation among Cassava farmers in Abia State, Nigeria
by Nwaobiala, C. U. & Nottidge, D. O
- 287172 Effect of displacement on livelihood activities of rural dwellers within Omo forest reserve of Ogun State, Nigeria
by Tijani, F. S. & Aluko, O. J.
- 287173 Information and training needs assessment of women vegetable farmers on organic agriculture in Akinyele local government area of Oyo State
by Meludu, Nkiru T. & Okanlawon, Oluwatoyin M.
- 287174 One-village one-product (OVOP): A tool for sustainable rural transformation in Nigeria
by Issa, F. O. & Lawal, A. O.
- 287175 Participatory intervention using appreciative inquiry: Options for institute of agricultural research and training (IART&T) adopted villages
by Lawal, B. O. & Ayoola, O. T.
- 287176 Use of local media approaches in agriculture and rural development activities in Akwa Ibom State
by Etuk, U. R. & Akpabio, I. A.
- 287177 Value orientation issues affecting adoption behaviour of food crop farmers in Ondo State, Nigeria
by S. D. Y., Alfred & Omololu, O.
October 2013, Volume 14, Issue 1
- 287162 Cassava farmers' adaption to climate change in Oron agricultural zone of Akawa Ibom State, Nigeria
by Ifeanyi-obi, C.C. & Etuk, U.R & Uloh, C.
- 287163 Rural farmers' perception of climate variabilities in Benue State of Nigeria
by Falaki, A. A. & Ajayi, O. J. & Akangbe, J. A. & Akande, O. S.
- 287164 Farmers' perceived effects of climate change in cocoa production in Kwara State
by Agbongiarhuoyi, A. E. & Abdulkarim, I. F. & Oloyede, A. A. & Famuyiwa B. S & Oduwole, O. O.
- 287165 Gender analysis of rice production in Obafemi Owode local government area of Ogun State, Nigeria
by Sangotegbe, N. S. & Taofeeq, T. A. & Oluwasusi, J. O.
- 287166 Official corruption and sharp practices as impediments to transforming smallholders to agribusiness: Lessons from agricultural development interventions in Nigeria
by Ladele, A. A. & Fadairo, O.S.
- 287167 Perceived nutritional and medicinal values of moringaouleifera (zogale) among rural dwellers in Katsina State, Nigeria
by Ikwuakam, O. T. & Sangotegbe, N. S. & Akinbile, L. A.
- 287168 Technical, Organisational and regulatory constraints to the use of information communication technologies (ICTS) infrastructure for agricultural extension delivery in Edo State, Nigeria
by Olajide, B. R. & Uwaya, E. C.
June 2013, Volume 13, Issue 3
- 287153 Consumers' perception of cocoa research institute of Nigeria cocoa bread: A case study in cocoa value addition
by Agbongiarhuoyi, A.E. & Famuyiwa, B.S. & Olubamiwa, O.O & Okelana, F.A. & Aigbekaen, E.O. & Jayeola, C.O.
- 287154 Coping strategies of vulnerable people in flood disaster prone areas in Ibadan metropolitan city of Oyo State
by Owolabi, B.
- 287155 Determinants of income inequality among rural households of Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria
by Akin-Olagunju, O. A. & Omonona, B.T.
- 287156 Effect of utilisation of indigenous pest management method on poverty status of rural households in Osun State
by Agboola, A. F. & Tijani, A. A. & Sofoluwe, N. A.
- 287157 Enhancing sustainable livelihood in the management of Nigerian coastal fisheries
by Agbeja, Y. E. & Jenyo-Oni, Adetola
- 287158 Factors associated with fish spoilage among fish mongers in Ogun waterside local government area, Ogun State
by Odebode, Stella O. & Adetunji, T.A.
- 287159 Food importation and agricultural development in Nigeria: Whither rural development?
by Akanle, O. & Yusuff, O. S. & Busari, D. A. & Adedeji I. A
- 287160 Gender analysis of constraints to get vegetable production in Ondo State, Nigeria
by Deji, O. F. & Koledoye, G. F. & Owombo, P. T.
- 287161 Socioeceonomic characteristics influencing participation in national poverty eradication programmein Dekina local government area of Kogi State, Nigeria
by Akpoko, J. G. & Oladeji, S. A. & Akinola, M. O. & Ebenehi, O. & Nandi, J. A. & Galadima, M.
June 2013, Volume 13, Issue 1
November 2012, Volume 13, Issue 1
- 287437 Perceived effect of crude oil prospecting on the livelihood of rural residents of Riverine Areas of Akwa Ibom State
by Etuk, Ekaete Elizabeth & Odebode, S.O.
- 287438 From agricultural extension to rural extension: Making technology work for rural transformation in Nigeria
by Naswem, A.A. & Okwoche, V.A. & Akpeh, G.A.
- 287439 Gender analysis of livelihood strategies of household heads in rural areas of Osun State, Nigeria
by Yusuf, O.J. & Adisa, B.O.
- 287440 Perceived effect of pollutants on vegetable production in Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria
by Akinbebijem, P.O. & Oyesola, O.B.
- 287441 Gender analysis of stress management strategies among arable crop farmers in Oke-Ogun Area of Oyo State
by Akinbile, L.A. & Adejumo, A.A. & Oyewole, M.F.
November 2010, Volume 15, Issue 2
December 2010, Volume 11, Issue 2
- 287429 Non-wood forest products (NWFPs) for enhancing rural livelihood: The case of gum Arabic collectino in Adamawa State, Nigeria
by Giroh, Dengle Yuniyus & A. Anthony, Ndaghu & Markus, Fakuta Naiwa
- 287430 Impact of green river project in socio-economic development of rural lives in Rivers State, Nigeria
by Nlerum, F.E.
- 287434 Non farm income and technology adoption among rural farmers in Yagba east local government area of Kogi state, Nigeria
by Saliu, O.J. & Adedayo, F.H.
- 287435 Perceived relevance of improved rice production technologies in Katcha local government area of Niger State, Nigeria
by M.A., Ojo & D., Osadumo & R.S., Olaleye & A.O., Ojo & J.H., Tsado & A., Ogaji
- 287436 Perceived health status and safety practices of agro-input dealers in Oyo State Nigeria
by Oladeji, J.O.
November 2010, Volume 11, Issue 1
- 287409 Agricultural production challenges of communities in conflict: Empirical evidence from Anambra State, Nigeria
by Adisa, R.S. & Adekunle, O.A. & Afolabi, S.O.
- 287414 Diversification as a tool for allevition of rural household poverty in Apa local government area, Benue State
by Okwoche, V.A.O. & Daudu, S.
- 287416 Determinants of factors affecting the use of ICTs among urban and rural farmers in Abia State
by Odoemelam, L.E. & Olojede, J.
- 287417 Determinants of household water use in Abia State Nigeria
by Apu. Uchechi & Unamma, R.P.A. & Ekumankama, O.O.
- 287419 Access and use of information and communication technology (ICT) in agricultural and rural development among youth in Obingwa local government area of Abia State, Nigeria
by Onuekwusi, G.C. & Anyanwu, E.V.
- 287421 Mobilization of youth in Ebonyi State agricultural development programme: Implications for participatory agricultural transformation and rural development process in Nigeria
by Eze, S.O.
- 287423 Gender roles in soybean cultivation in central Benue State, Nigeria
by Agado, M.O. & Ejembi, E.P.
- 287424 Determinants of production and technical efficiency of fish in Abia State, Nigeria: Stochastic frontier approach
by Igwe, K.C. & Igwe, C.O.K. & Nwafor, I.N.O.
- 287426 The influence of selected social practices on food security in Benue State
by Naswem, A.A. & E.P., Ejembi
- 287427 Fish farming in an emerging economy: A case study of North Central, Nigeria
by Otitolaiyem, J.O. & Adejo, P.E.