Citations for "Solving for Optimal Simple Rules in Rational Expectations Models"
by Richard Dennis
- Pelin Ilbas, 2007.
"Optimal Monetary Policy Rules for the Euro Area in a DSGE Framework,"
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006
59, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Pelin Ilbas, 2006. "Optimal Monetary Policy rules for the Euro area in a DSGE framework," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0613, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Jean-Marc Natal, 2009.
"Monetary policy response to oil price shocks,"
Working Paper Series
2009-16, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Chadha, J.S. & Nolan, C., 2003. "On the Interaction of Monetary and Fiscal Policy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0303, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tsasa Vangu, Jean-Paul Kimbambu, 2014. "Diagnostic de la politique monétaire en Rép. Dém. Congo – Approche par l’Equilibre Général Dynamique Stochastique," Dynare Working Papers 38, CEPREMAP.
- Simone Casellina & Mariacristina Uberti, 2008. "Optimal Monetary Policy and Long-term Interest Rate Dynamics: Taylor Rule Extensions," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 32(1), pages 183-198, September.
- Chadha, Jagjit S. & Nolan, Charles, 2007.
"Optimal simple rules for the conduct of monetary and fiscal policy,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 665-689, December.
- Chadha, J.S. & Charles Nolan, 2002. "Optimal Simple Rules for the Conduct of Monetary and Fiscal Policy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0224, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jagjit S. Chadha & Charles Nolan, 2004. "Optimal Simple Rules for the Conduct of Monetary and Fiscal Policy," CDMA Working Paper Series 200406, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Olalla, Myriam García & Gómez, Alejandro Ruiz, 2011. "Robust control and central banking behaviour," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1265-1278, May.
- Sylvain Leduc & Jean-Marc Natal, 2011. "Should central banks lean against changes in asset prices?," Working Paper Series 2011-15, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Richard Dennis, 2001.
"Optimal policy in rational-expectations models: new solution algorithms,"
Working Paper Series
2001-09, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Dennis, Richard, 2007. "Optimal Policy In Rational Expectations Models: New Solution Algorithms," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(01), pages 31-55, February.
- Liu, Philip, 2010. "Stabilization bias for a small open economy: The case of New Zealand," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 921-935, September.
- Jarkko Jääskelä & Jack McKeown, 2005. "Misperceptions and monetary policy in a New Keynesian model," Bank of England working papers 278, Bank of England.
- federico ravenna & fabio natalucci, 2003.
"the road to adopting the euro: monetary policy and exchange rate regimes in EU candidate countries,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2003
227, Society for Computational Economics.
- Fabio M. Natalucci & Federico Ravenna, 2002. "The road to adopting the euro: monetary policy and exchange rate regimes in EU candidate countries," International Finance Discussion Papers 741, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Richard Dennis, 2006.
"The policy preferences of the US Federal Reserve,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(1), pages 55-77.
- Richard Dennis, 2001. "The policy preferences of the U.S. Federal Reserve," Working Paper Series 2001-08, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Ulf Soderstrom & Richard Dennis, 2003.
"How Important is Precommitment for Monetary Policy?,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2003
49, Society for Computational Economics.
- Dennis, Richard & Soderstrom, Ulf, 2006. "How Important Is Precommitment for Monetary Policy?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(4), pages 847-872, June.
- Richard Dennis & Ulf Soderstrom, 2002. "How important is precommitment for monetary policy?," Working Paper Series 2002-10, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Dennis, Richard & Söderström, Ulf, 2002. "How Important Is Precommitment for Monetary Policy?," Working Paper Series 139, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Collard, Fabrice & Dellas, Harris, 2005. "Tax distortions and the case for price stability," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 249-273, January.
- Arminio Fraga & Ilan Goldfajn & Andre Minella, 2003.
"Inflation Targeting in Emerging Market Economies,"
NBER Working Papers
10019, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicholas Apergis & Stephen M. Miller & Alexandros Panethimitakis & Athanassios Vamvakidis, 2005. "Inflation Targeting and Output Growth: Evidence from Aggregate European Data," Working papers 2005-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Jan Strasky, 2005. "Optimal Forward-Looking Policy Rules in the Quarterly Projection Model of the Czech National Bank," Research and Policy Notes 2005/05, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Philip Liu, 2006. "Gains From Commitment Policy For A Small Open Economy: The Case Of New Zealand," CAMA Working Papers 2006-25, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- International Monetary Fund, 2005. "Inflation Targeting and Output Growth; Empirical Evidence for the European Union," IMF Working Papers 05/89, International Monetary Fund.
- Siok Kun, Sek, 2009. "The impacts of economic structures on the performance of simple policy rules in a small open economy," MPRA Paper 25065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roth, Markus & Bursian, Dirk, 2012. "Taylor rule cross-checking and selective monetary policy adjustment," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62078, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.