Citations for "Equivalent-expenditure functions and expenditure-dependent equivalence scales"
by Donaldson, David & Pendakur, Krishna
- Thomas F. Crossley & Lori J. Curtis, 2006.
"Child Poverty In Canada,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 52(2), pages 237-260, 06.
- Schröder, Carsten & Bönke, Timm, 2012.
"Country inequality rankings and conversion schemes,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2012-7, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Schröder, Carsten & Bönke, Timm, 2012. "Country inequality rankings and conversion schemes," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 6, pages 1-43.
- Timm Bönke & Carsten Schröder, 2010. "Country Inequality Rankings and Conversion Schemes," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1068, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Donaldson, David & Pendakur, Krishna, 2015. "Applications of Population Principles: A Note," Economics working papers david_donaldson-2015-22, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 03 Sep 2015.
- repec:old:wpaper:333 is not listed on IDEAS
- Udo Ebert, 2007. "Ethical inequality measures and the redistribution of income when needs differ," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 263-278, December.
- Udo Ebert & Patrick Moyes, 2004.
"Household Decisions and Equivalence Scales,"
IDEP Working Papers
0404, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Carsten Schröder & Ulrich Schmidt, 2005.
"Non-Market Time and Household Well-Being,"
Vienna Economics Papers
0507, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Claudio Zoli & Peter J. Lambert, 2005.
"Sequential procedures for poverty gap dominance,"
University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers
2005-1, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Jan 2005.
- Udo Ebert, 2010. "Dominance criteria for welfare comparisons: using equivalent income to describe differences in needs," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 69(1), pages 55-67, July.
- repec:old:wpaper:331 is not listed on IDEAS
- Koulovatianos, Christos & Schröder, Carsten & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2009.
"Nonmarket household time and the cost of children,"
Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy
28906, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Koulovatianos, Christos & Schröder, Carsten & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2006. "Non-market household time and the cost of children," Discussion Papers 2006/22, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Carsten Schröder & Ulrich Schmidt, 2006. "Non-Market Household Time and the cost of Children," Vienna Economics Papers 0606, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Carsten Schröder & Ulrich Schmidt, . "Nonmarket Household Time and the Cost of Children," Discussion Papers 08/07, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Christian Dudel & Jan Marvin Garbuszus & Notburga Ott & Martin Werding, 2015. "Income Dependent Equivalence Scales, Inequality, and Poverty," CESifo Working Paper Series 5568, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jorge Onrubia Fernández & María del Carmen Rodado Ruiz, 2015. "¿Gravamen individual o grupal en el IRPF? Una valoración desde la movilidad distributiva," Studies on the Spanish Economy eee2015-01, FEDEA.
- Michael D. Hurd & Susann Rohwedder, 2008. "Adequacy of Economic Resources in Retirement and Returns-toscale in Consumption," Working Papers wp174, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- repec:zbw:hohpro:333 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fabrizio Balli, 2012. "Are Traditional Equivalence Scales Still Useful? A Review and A Possible Answer," Department of Economics University of Siena 656, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Jürgen Faik, 2011.
"A New Framework of Measuring Inequality: Variable Equivalence Scales and Group-Specific Well-Being Limits ; Sensitivity Findings for German Personal Income Distribution 1995-2009,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
401, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Jürgen Faik, 2011. "A new framework of measuring inequality: Variable equivalence scales and group-specific well-being limits. Sensitivity findings for German personal income distribution 1995-2009," Working Papers 219, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Capeau, Bart & Ooghe, Erwin, 2007. "On comparing heterogeneous populations: Is there really a conflict between welfarism and a concern for greater equality in living standards?," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 1-28, January.
- Fabrizio Balli & Silvia Tiezzi, 2011. "Equivalence Scales Declining with Expenditure: Evidence and Implications for Income Distribution," Department of Economics University of Siena 611, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Federico Perali, 2007. "Can PIGLOG preferences identify equivalence scales?," International Review of Economics, Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 248-260, June.
- Thomas F. Crossley & Krishna Pendakur, 2002. "Consumption Inequality," Department of Economics Working Papers 2002-09, McMaster University.
- Perali, Federico, 2008. "The second Engel law: Is it a paradox?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(8), pages 1353-1377, November.
- Aline Bütikofer, 2012. "Semiparametric Base-Independent Equivalence Scales and the Cost of Children in Switzerland," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 148(I), pages 1-35, March.
- Udo Ebert & Patrick Moyes, 2011.
"Inequality of Well-Being and Isoelastic Equivalence Scales,"
V-333-11, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2011.
- Patrick Moyes & Udo Ebert, 2011. "Inequality of well-being and isoelastic equivalence scales," Post-Print hal-00650763, HAL.
- Bönke, Timm & Eichfelder, Sebastian & Utz, Stephen, 2012. "Uneven treatment of family life? Horizontal equity in the U.S. tax and transfer system," Discussion Papers 2012/18, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- repec:zbw:hohpro:331 is not listed on IDEAS
- Udo Ebert, 2011. "The redistribution of income when needs differ," Working Papers V-331-11, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2011.