Citations for "Learning-By-Doing, International Trade and Growth: A Note"
by Michele Boldrin & Jose A. Scheinkman
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1990.
"Agricultural Productivity, Comparative Advantage, and Economic Growth,"
934, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Matsuyama, Kiminori, 1992. "Agricultural productivity, comparative advantage, and economic growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 317-334, December.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1991. "Agricultural Productivity, Comparative Advantage and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3606, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jovanovic, B., 1998.
"Vintage Capital and Equality,"
98-16, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Thomas Christiaans, 2001. "Economic Growth, a Golden Rule of Thumb, and Learning by Doing," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 95-01, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2000. "Paths of development for early- and late-bloomers in a dynamic Heckscher-Ohlin model," Staff Report 256, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Emerson Marinho & Maurício Benegas & Flávio Ataliba, 2005. "Vantagem Comparativa Dinâmica E Crescimento Endógeno Numa Economia Com Dois Setores: Agrícola E Industrial," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 141, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Alberto F. Ades & Edward L. Glaeser, 1999.
"Evidence On Growth, Increasing Returns, And The Extent Of The Market,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 114(3), pages 1025-1045, August.
- Alberto F. Ades & Edward L. Glaeser, 1994. "Evidence on Growth, Increasing Returns and the Extent of the Market," NBER Working Papers 4714, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shamsavari, Ali & Piranfar, Hosein, 2001. "FDI: an evolutionary/complexity perspective," Economics Discussion Papers 2001-5, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Boyan Jovanovic, 1998.
"Vintage Capital and Inequality,"
NBER Working Papers
6416, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:fth:starer:9816 is not listed on IDEAS
- Petrakis, E. & Rasmusen, E. & Roy, S., 1994.
"The Learning Curve in a Competitive Industry,"
94-004, Indiana - Center for Econometric Model Research.
- Ashoka Mody & Deniz Igan & Stefania Fabrizio, 2007. "The Dynamics of Product Quality and International Competitiveness," IMF Working Papers 07/97, International Monetary Fund.
- Kamei, Keita, 2013. "Does Agricultural Productivity Growth Promote a Dynamic Comparative Advantage in the Manufacturing Sector?," MPRA Paper 48603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philip Auerswald & Stuart Kauffman & Jose Lobo & Karl Shell, 1998.
"The Production Recipes Approach to Modeling Technological Innovation: An Application to Learning By Doing,"
98-11-100, Santa Fe Institute.
- Auerswald, Philip & Kauffman, Stuart & Lobo, Jose & Shell, Karl, 2000. "The production recipes approach to modeling technological innovation: An application to learning by doing," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 389-450, March.
- Backus, David K. & Kehoe, Patrick J. & Kehoe, Timothy J., 1992.
"In search of scale effects in trade and growth,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 377-409, December.
- Nouriel Roubini & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1991.
"Financial Repression and Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
3876, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feenstra, Robert C., 1996.
"Trade and uneven growth,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 229-256, April.
- Robert E Lucas, 1999.
"Making a Miracle,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2101, David K. Levine.
- Stephen L. Parente & Edward C. Prescott, 1991.
"Technology adoption and growth,"
136, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Nakajima, Tomoyuki, 2003. "Catch-up in turn in a multi-country international trade model with learning-by-doing and invention," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 117-138, October.
- Alwyn Young, 1991. "Learning by Doing and the Dynamic Effects of International Trade," NBER Working Papers 3577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.