Shared knowledge, “glitches,” and product development performance
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Willem & M. Buelens, 2006. "Effects of Organizational Design Dimensions on Inter-unit Knowledge Sharing," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/384, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Steven Postrel, 2002. "Islands of Shared Knowledge: Specialization and Mutual Understanding in Problem-Solving Teams," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(3), pages 303-320, June.
- John Seely Brown & Paul Duguid, 2001. "Knowledge and Organization: A Social-Practice Perspective," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 198-213, April.
- Sylvain Lenfle & Jonas Söderlund, 2019. "Large-Scale Innovative Projects as Temporary Trading Zones: Toward an Interlanguage Theory," Post-Print hal-02390158, HAL.
- Zon-Yau Lee & Mei-Tai Chu & Shiuann-Shuoh Chen & Chih-Hung Tsai, 2018. "Identifying Comprehensive Key Criteria of Sustainable Development for Traditional Manufacturing in Taiwan," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-1, September.
- Patrick M. Kreiser, 2011. "Entrepreneurial Orientation and Organizational Learning: The Impact of Network Range and Network Closure," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 35(5), pages 1025-1050, September.
- Iwan Sidharta & Azhar Affandi, 2016. "The Empirical Study on Intellectual Capital Approach toward Financial Performance on Rural Banking Sectors in Indonesia," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 1247-1253.
- Herstad, Sverre J. & Sandven, Tore & Ebersberger, Bernd, 2015. "Recruitment, knowledge integration and modes of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 138-153.
- Liliana Pérez-Nordtvedt & Debmalya Mukherjee & Ben L. Kedia, 2015. "Cross-Border Learning, Technological Turbulence and Firm Performance," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 23-51, February.
- Annick Willem & Marc Buelens, 2003.
"Making competencies cross business unit boundaries: the interplay between inter-unit coordination, trust and knowledge transferability,"
Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series
2003-10, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- A. Willem & M. Buelens, 2003. "Making Competencies Cross Business Unit Boundaries: The Interplay between Inter-Unit Coordination, Trust and Knowledge Transferability," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/176, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Sverre J. Herstad & Tore Sandven, 2020. "A closer look at the relationship between innovation and employment growth at the firm level," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 375-399, April.
- Fabrice Lumineau & Joanne E. Oxley, 2012.
"Let's Work It Out (or We'll See You in Court): Litigation and Private Dispute Resolution in Vertical Exchange Relationships,"
Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(3), pages 820-834, June.
- Lumineau, Fabrice & Oxley, Joanne, 2012. "Let’s work it out (or we’ll see you in court): litigation and private dispute resolution in vertical exchange relationships," MPRA Paper 38361, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anyanitha Distanont & Harri Haapasalo & Tavida Kamolvej & Sasivimol Meeampol, 2012. "Interaction Patterns in Collaborative Product Development (CPD)," International Journal of Synergy and Research, ToKnowPress, vol. 1(2), pages 21-43.
- Hela Chebbi & Luciano Barin-Cruz & Natalia Aguilar Delgado, 2007. "As práticas de integração das filiais internacionais com relação a projetos de inovação: Os casos de grandes grupos farmacêuticos," Post-Print hal-00363880, HAL.
- Dietrichson, Jens & Jochem, Torsten, 2014. "Organizational coordination and costly communication with boundedly rational agents," Comparative Institutional Analysis Working Paper Series 2014:1, Lund University, Comparative Institutional Analysis, School of Economics and Management.
- Vipin Gupta, 2014. "Dynamic Capability Development – Process, Structure And Behavior," Economy & Business Journal, International Scientific Publications, Bulgaria, vol. 8(1), pages 1187-1203.
- Berends, J.J. & Debackere, K. & Garud,J. & Weggeman, M.P.C.D., 2004. "Knowledge integration by thinking along," Working Papers 04.05, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Herstad , Sverre J. & Sandven , Tore, 2015. "Innovation and corporate employment growth revisited," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/3, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation Research.
- Dietrichson, Jens & Gudmundsson, Jens & Jochem, Torsten, 2014. "Let's Talk It Over: Communication and Coordination in Teams," Working Papers 2014:2, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 18 Apr 2018.
- Berends, J.J. & Bij van der, J.D. & Debackere, K. & Weggeman, M.P.C.D., 2004. "Knowledge sharing mechanisms in industrial research," Working Papers 04.04, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Phanish Puranam & Marlo Raveendran, 2013. "Interdependence and organization design," Chapters, in: Anna Grandori (ed.),Handbook of Economic Organization, chapter 11, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Solomon ARHIN, 2018. "Glitches On Reality Of Financial Services Provided To Customers In Ghana," Business Excellence and Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 8(1), pages 31-50, March.
- Elena Revilla, 2007. "Information technology as knowledge management enabler in product development. An empirical evidence," Working Papers Economia wp07-08, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Davila, Tony, 2000. "Performance and the Design of Economic Incentives in New Product Development," Research Papers 1647, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Christopher Melin, 2011. "Le management de projets des firmes multinationales comme un mécanisme de coordination des relations siège-filiales," Post-Print hal-00690839, HAL.
- Hela Chebbi & Wafi Chtourou, 2005. "Réduire les risques des projets d'innovation dans les multinationales : une approche par les réseaux de connaissances," Post-Print hal-00368112, HAL.
- Elena Revilla, 2008. "Antecedents and consequences of knowledge integration in product development. An empirical evidence," Working Papers Economia wp08-13, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Munshi Muhammad Abdul Kader Jilani & Luo Fan & Mohammad Tazul Islam & Md. Aftab Uddin, 2020. "The Influence of Knowledge Sharing on Sustainable Performance: A Moderated Mediation Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(3), pages 1-1, January.