Some International Aspects of Business Cycles: Neisser, Haberler and Modern Open Economy Macroeconomics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Trautwein, Hans-Michael, 2017. "Some International Aspects Of Business Cycles: Neisser, Haberler, And Modern Open Economy Macroeconomics," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(1), pages 47-67, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bossone, Biagio, 2019. "The portfolio theory of inflation (and policy effectiveness)," Economics Discussion Papers 2019-29, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
More about this item
Keywordsinternational business cycles; open economy macroeconomics; Hans Neisser; Gottfried Haberler;
All these keywords.
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- F44 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Business Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2015-02-11 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2015-02-11 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zen:wpaper:46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/zentrde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Finn Marten Koerner The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Finn Marten Koerner to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/zentrde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.