Report NEP-HIS-2015-02-11This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cge:wacage:2015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ciccarelli, Carlo & Missiaia, Anna, 2014. "Business fluctuations in Imperial Austria's regions, 1867-1913: new evidence," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 55963, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Carmen Elena Dorobat, 2014. "A Brief History of International Trade Thought: From Pre-doctrinal Contributions to Contemporary Neoclassical Economics," Working Papers 4, Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, Research Center in International Business and Economics (RCIBE).
- Meier zu Selhausen, Felix & Weisdorf, Jacob, 2015. "A Colonial Legacy of African Gender Inequality? Evidence from Christian Kampala, 1895-2011," CEPR Discussion Papers 10333, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Atkinson, Anthony B., 2013. "Wealth and inheritance in Britain from 1896 to the present," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58087, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Merce, Emilian & Merce, Cristian Călin & Mureşan, Iulia, 2014. "Comparative study regarding the edilitar fund in Romanian village between the interwar period and communist period," MPRA Paper 61619, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pauline Grosjean & Rose Khattar, 2014. "It's Raining Men! Hallelujah?," Discussion Papers 2014-29B, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Thomadakis, Stavros & Gounopoulos, Dimitrios & Nounis, Christos & Riginos, Michalis, 2014. "Financial innovation and growth listings and IPOs from 1880 to World War II in the Athens Stock Exchange," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59484, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nathan Foley-Fisher & Eoin McLaughlin, 2015. "Capitalising on the Irish Land Question:Land Reform and State Banking in Ireland, 1891-1938," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2015-03, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Keita, Moussa, 2015.
"Théories et concepts fondamentaux de l'histoire de la pensée économique
[Fundamental theories and concepts in the history of economic thought]," MPRA Paper 61788, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Crucini, Mario J. & Smith, Gregor W., 2014. "Geographic barriers to commodity price integration: evidence from US cities and Swedish towns, 1732-1860," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 215, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Akhabbar, Amanar & Allisson, Francois, 2014. "Russian Political Economy from Utopia to Social Engineering: An Introduction," MPRA Paper 61893, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Irina Savelieva, 2015. "Two-Faced Status Of History: Between The Humanities And Social Sciences," HSE Working papers WP BRP 83/HUM/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Stenkula, Mikael, 2015. "Swedish Taxation since 1862: An Overview," Working Paper Series 1052, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 10 Sep 2015.
- Hans-Michael Trautwein, 2015. "Some International Aspects of Business Cycles: Neisser, Haberler and Modern Open Economy Macroeconomics," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 46 / 2015, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies.
- Spaenjers , Christophe & Goetzmann , William, 2014. "The Economics of Aesthetics and Three Centuries of Art Price Records," Les Cahiers de Recherche 1055, HEC Paris.
- Stan, Darius, 2014. "Study on the importance of credit as financial leverage in agricultural development," MPRA Paper 61756, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Mak, 2015. "Creating "Paradise of the Pacific": How Tourism Began in Hawaii," Working Papers 201503, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Christodoulakis, Nicos, 2014. "The conflict trap in the Greek Civil War 1946-1949: an economic approach," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 56228, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kurunmaki, Liisa & Miller, Peter, 2013. "Calculating failure: the making of a calculative infrastructure for forgiving and forecasting failure," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 50673, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- O'Brien, Patrick & Deng, Kent, 2015. "Locating a chronology for the great divergence: a critical survey of published data deployed for the measurement of nominal wages for Ming and Qing China," Economic History Working Papers 60798, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Roger E. Backhouse & Beatrice Cherrier, 2014. "Becoming Applied: The Transformation of Economics after 1970," Center for the History of Political Economy Working Paper Series 2014-15, Center for the History of Political Economy.
- Kopczuk, Wojciech, 2015. "What Do We Know About Evolution of Top Wealth Shares in the United States?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10368, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ulises García Repetto, 2014. "La descapitalización de los institutos de jubilaciones en el Uruguay: el empapelamiento de las cajas. 1943-1967," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 14-23, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Casper Worm Hansen & Holger Strulik, 2015. "Life Expectancy and Education: Evidence from the Cardiovascular Revolution," Discussion Papers 15-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- McGovern, Patrick, 2014. "Contradictions at work: a critical review," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 45188, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- José Miguel Matus, 2015. "Provisiones por Riesgo de Crédito de la Banca Nacional: Análisis de los Cambios Normativos, Período 1975-2014," Economic Statistics Series 110, Central Bank of Chile.
- Theodore R. Breton, 2014. "Human capital and growth in japan since 1970: converging to the steady state in a 1% world," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 012433, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Rosengren, Eric S. & Peek, Joe, 2015. "Credit availability 20 years after Peek and Rosengren: panel discussion," Speech 91, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Greenwald, Daniel L. & Lettau, Martin & Ludvigson, Sydney, 2015. "Origins of Stock Market Fluctuations," CEPR Discussion Papers 10336, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gordon, Ian R. & Kaplanis, Ioannis, 2014. "Accounting for big-city growth in low-paid occupations: immigration and/or service-class consumption," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 55716, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.