Report NEP-HPE-2015-02-11This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carmen Elena Dorobat, 2014. "A Brief History of International Trade Thought: From Pre-doctrinal Contributions to Contemporary Neoclassical Economics," Working Papers 4, Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, Research Center in International Business and Economics (RCIBE).
- Hans-Michael Trautwein, 2015. "Some International Aspects of Business Cycles: Neisser, Haberler and Modern Open Economy Macroeconomics," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 46 / 2015, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies.
- Kosnik, Lea-Rachel, 2015. "What have economists been doing for the last 50 years? A text analysis of published academic research from 1960-2010," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-4, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Roger E. Backhouse & Beatrice Cherrier, 2014. "Becoming Applied: The Transformation of Economics after 1970," Center for the History of Political Economy Working Paper Series 2014-15, Center for the History of Political Economy.
- Keita, Moussa, 2015.
"Théories et concepts fondamentaux de l'histoire de la pensée économique
[Fundamental theories and concepts in the history of economic thought]," MPRA Paper 61788, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mongin , Philippe & Cozic , Mikaël, 2014. "Rethinking Nudges," HEC Research Papers Series 1067, HEC Paris.
- Johannes Horner & Satoru Takahashi & Nicolas Vieille, 2013. "Truthful Equilibria in Dynamic Bayesian Games," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1933R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jan 2015.
- Géraldine THIRY & Philippe ROMAN, 2015. "L’indice de richesse inclusive : l’économie Mainstream au-delà de ses limites, mais en deçà de la soutenabilité ?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2015001, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Irina Savelieva, 2015. "Two-Faced Status Of History: Between The Humanities And Social Sciences," HSE Working papers WP BRP 83/HUM/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Schnellenbach, Jan, 2015. "Die politische Ökonomie des Entscheidungsdesigns: Kann Paternalismus liberal sein?," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 15/01, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren, 2015. "Credit availability 20 years after Peek and Rosengren: panel discussion," Speech 91, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Akhabbar, Amanar & Allisson, Francois, 2014. "Russian Political Economy from Utopia to Social Engineering: An Introduction," MPRA Paper 61893, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boyce, Christopher J. & Wood, Alex M. & Banks, James & Clark, Andrew E. & Brown, Gordon D.A., 2014. "Money, well-being and loss aversion: does an income loss have a greater effect on well-being than an equivalent income gain?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57997, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Barry O'Neill, 2014. "Networks of Rights in Conflict: A Talmudic Example," Discussion Paper Series dp677, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Peter Friedrich, 2015. "Determining Social Capital by Social Accounting," Working Papers 1/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Jan 2015.
- Yeva Nersisyan, 2015. "The Repeal of the Glass-Steagall Act and the Federal Reserve's Extraordinary Intervention during the Global Financial Crisis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_829, Levy Economics Institute.
- Gaël Giraud, 2014. "What understanding of capital for tomorrow?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14096, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Stephen B. Kaplan, 2014. "Political Economy of Macroeconomic Policymaking: Economic Crises and Technocratic Governance," Working Papers 2014-18, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Clark, Andrew E., 2013. "Social comparisons, health and well-being," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59316, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Clemens Bonner & Paul Hilbers, 2015. "Global liquidity regulation - Why did it take so long?," DNB Working Papers 455, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Thomas C. Baxter, 2015. "The rewards of an ethical culture," Speech 154, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- McGovern, Patrick, 2014. "Contradictions at work: a critical review," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 45188, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.