Innovationsverhalten der deutschen Wirtschaft: Indikatorenbericht zur Innovationserhebung 2015
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Kinne & Janna Axenbeck, 2020. "Web mining for innovation ecosystem mapping: a framework and a large-scale pilot study," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 125(3), pages 2011-2041, December.
- A. V. Trachuk & N. V. Linder, 2022. "Key Indicators Of Innovation Performance: Perception Of Significance And Practical Application," Strategic decisions and risk management, Real Economy Publishing House, vol. 12(4).
- Axenbeck, Janna, 2019. "Environmental innovation and firm profitability: An analysis with respect to firm size," ZEW Discussion Papers 19-033, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Brink, Siegrun & Nielen, Sebastian & May-Strobl, Eva, 2018. "Innovationstätigkeit des nicht-forschenden Mittelstands," IfM-Materialien 266, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Rammer, Christian & Schubert, Torben, 2018. "Concentration on the few: mechanisms behind a falling share of innovative firms in Germany," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 379-389.
- Dirk Crass & Christian Rammer & Birgit Aschhoff, 2019.
"Geographical clustering and the effectiveness of public innovation programs,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 44(6), pages 1784-1815, December.
- Crass, Dirk & Rammer, Christian & Aschhoff, Birgit, 2016. "Geographical clustering and the effectiveness of public innovation programs," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-083, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Michaela Wrede & Tobias Dauth, 2020. "A temporal perspective on the relationship between top management team internationalization and firms' innovativeness," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 41(4), pages 542-561, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GER-2016-03-17 (German Papers)
- NEP-INO-2016-03-17 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewgis:128149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.