Report NEP-INO-2016-03-17This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simona Gamba, 2016. "The effect of Intellectual Property Rights on domestic innovation in the pharmaceutical sector," FBK-IRVAPP Working Papers 2016-05, Research Institute for the Evaluation of Public Policies (IRVAPP), Bruno Kessler Foundation.
- Hvide, Hans K & Jones, Benjamin, 2016. "University Innovation and the Professor's Privilege," CEPR Discussion Papers 11139, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andre Jungmittag & Paul J.J. Welfens, 2016. "Beyond EU-US Trade Dynamics: TTIP Effects Related to Foreign Direct Investment and Innovation," EIIW Discussion paper disbei212, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Michael Landesmann & Sandra M. Leitner & Robert Stehrer, 2016. "Changing Patterns in M&E-Investment-Based Innovation Strategies in CESEE and FSU Countries," wiiw Working Papers 123, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Reinhilde Veugelers, 2016. "Getting the most from public R&D spending in times of budgetary austerity," Working Papers 13004, Bruegel.
- Attila Havas & K. Matthias Weber, 2016. "The ‘fit’ between forward-looking activities and the innovation policy governance sub-system," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1601, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Rammer, Christian & Crass, Dirk & Doherr, Thorsten & Hud, Martin & Hünermund, Paul & Iferd, Younes & Köhler, Christian & Peters, Bettina & Schubert, Torben, 2016. "Innovationsverhalten der deutschen Wirtschaft: Indikatorenbericht zur Innovationserhebung 2015," The Annual German Innovation Survey, Key Figures Reports 128149, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Voeten, Jaap, 2015. "Policy Brief : Promoting Human Capital and Innovation in Low Income Countries (LICs)," Other publications TiSEM ff5f42dd-0fb3-421f-8cbb-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jan Fagerberg, 2016. "Innovation systems and policy: A tale of three countries," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20160226, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Fudickar, Roman & Hottenrott, Hanna & Lawson, Cornelia, 2016. "What's the price of consulting? Effects of public and private sector consulting on academic research," DICE Discussion Papers 212, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Voeten, Jaap & Basara, Laura, 2015. "Policy Brief : Institutions, Resources and Innovation in Developing Countries: A Firm Level Approach," Other publications TiSEM b48b8f7c-89d5-400d-a31e-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Köhler, Jonathan & Braungardt, Sibylle & Hettesheimer, Tim & Lerch, Christian & Nabitz, Lisa & Sartorius, Christian & Walz, Rainer, 2016. "The dynamic simulation of TIS functions in transitions pathways," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 48, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Alain Briole, 2015. "Le dispositif d'évaluation de l'action IDEFI 7 : création de sections technologiques Identifier et maitriser les enjeux sociaux de l'évaluation," Post-Print hal-01278345, HAL.
- Bo?Ena Miko?Ajczyk, 2016. "The Role Of Eu Funds In The Financing Of Innovation Of Polish Enterprises," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 3205743, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Karbowski, Adam, 2015.
"Problemy dzielenia się wiedzą w poziomej współpracy badawczo-rozwojowej
[Problems of knowledge sharing in horizontal R&D cooperation]," MPRA Paper 69602, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lougui, Monia & Broström, Anders, 2016. "New firm formation in the wake of mergers and acquisitions: Are employees pushed or pulled into entrepreneurship?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 427, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Saul Estrin & Susanna Khavul, 2016. "Equity crowdfunding: a new model for financing entrepreneurship?," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 462, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Gries, Thomas & Jungblut, Stefan & Naudé, Wim, 2016. "The Entrepreneurship Beveridge Curve," IZA Discussion Papers 9744, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brian Polin & Stephan Golla, 2016. "Entrepreneurship in Developed and Developing Nations: Contrasting the Entrepreneurs and their Contributions," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3305685, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Franck, Raphaël & Galor, Oded, 2016. "Technology-Skill Complementarity in the Early Phase of Industrialization," IZA Discussion Papers 9758, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- IWAMOTO Koichi, 2016. "Regional Development and Employment Creation by Establishing a Base for the Offshore Wind Energy Industry (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 16004, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Nabeshima, Kaoru & Kang, Byeongwoo & Kashcheeva, Mila, 2016. "Descriptive analysis of the knowledge network formation in East Asia," IDE Discussion Papers 558, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).