Getting the most from public R&D spending in times of budgetary austerity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bianchini, Stefano & Llerena, Patrick & Martino, Roberto, 2019.
"The impact of R&D subsidies under different institutional frameworks,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 65-78.
- Stefano Bianchini & Patrick Llerena & Roberto Martino, 2019. "The impact of R&D subsidies under different institutional frameworks," Post-Print hal-02309586, HAL.
- Miguel Sanchez-Martinez & Cristiana Benedetti-Fasil & Peder Christensen & Nicolas Robledo-Bottcher, 2017. "R&D tax credits and their macroeconomic impact in the EU: an assessment using QUEST III," JRC Research Reports JRC108931, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Pellens, Maikel & Peters, Bettina & Hud, Martin & Rammer, Christian & Licht, Georg, 2018. "Public investment in R&D in reaction to economic crises: A longitudinal study for OECD countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-005, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Nathalie Taverdet-Popiolek, 2022. "Economic Footprint of a Large French Research and Technology Organisation in Europe: Deciphering a Simplified Model and Appraising the Results," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 13(1), pages 44-69, March.
- Daniele Archibugi & Andrea Filippetti & Marion Frenz, 2018. "Investment in innovation for European recovery: a public policy priority," Management Working Papers 16, Birkbeck Department of Management, revised Feb 2021.
- Chang, Wan-Ying & Cheng, Wei & Lane, Julia & Weinberg, Bruce, 2019. "Federal funding of doctoral recipients: What can be learned from linked data," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(6), pages 1487-1492.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EUR-2016-03-17 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INO-2016-03-17 (Innovation)
- NEP-PPM-2016-03-17 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SBM-2016-03-17 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bre:wpaper:13004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/bruegbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Bruegel (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/bruegbe.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.