Report NEP-PPM-2016-03-17This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-PPM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manuel Baumann, 2015. "Analysis of a controversial decision process: the case of the pumped hydro storage power plant Atdorf in Germany," IET Working Papers Series 04/2015, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Nabila Jawadi & Dominique Bonet, 2013. "An examination of the factors influencing relationship building and performance in virtual R&D project teams," Working Papers 2013-40, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Reinhilde Veugelers, 2016. "Getting the most from public R&D spending in times of budgetary austerity," Working Papers 13004, Bruegel.
- Yuanyuan Li & Bertrand Wigniolle, 2016. "Endogenous information revelation in a competitive credit market and credit crunch," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01277539, HAL.
- Oukhallou, Youssef, 2016. "Analyzing economic growth: what role for public investment?," MPRA Paper 69772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bo?ena Kade?ábková & Ond?ej Ptá?ek, 2016. "Barriers of FDI inflow in venture capital and private equity in the Czech Republic," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 3205873, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Rabah Arezki & Patrick Bolton & Sanjay Peters & Frederic Samama & Joseph Stiglitz, 2016. "From Global Savings Glut to Financing Infrastructure; The Advent of Investment Platforms," IMF Working Papers 16/18, International Monetary Fund.