Report NEP-SBM-2016-03-17This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bo?Ena Miko?Ajczyk, 2016. "The Role Of Eu Funds In The Financing Of Innovation Of Polish Enterprises," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 3205743, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Gries, Thomas & Jungblut, Stefan & Naudé, Wim, 2016. "The Entrepreneurship Beveridge Curve," IZA Discussion Papers 9744, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lougui, Monia & Broström, Anders, 2016. "New firm formation in the wake of mergers and acquisitions: Are employees pushed or pulled into entrepreneurship?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 427, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Saul Estrin & Susanna Khavul, 2016. "Equity crowdfunding: a new model for financing entrepreneurship?," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 462, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Voeten, Jaap, 2015. "Policy Brief : Promoting Human Capital and Innovation in Low Income Countries (LICs)," Other publications TiSEM ff5f42dd-0fb3-421f-8cbb-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Reinhilde Veugelers, 2016. "Getting the most from public R&D spending in times of budgetary austerity," Working Papers 13004, Bruegel.
- Raoul Minetti & Pierluigi Murro & Zeno Rotondi & Susan Chun Zhu, 2016. "Financial Constraints, Firms' Supply Chains and Internationalization," CERBE Working Papers wpC06, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
- Thom, Marco, 2016. "Crucial skills for the entrepreneurial success of fine artists," Working Papers 01/16, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Bottasso, Anna & Conti, Maurizio & Sulis, Giovanni, 2016. "Firm Dynamics and Employment Protection: Evidence from Sectoral Data," IZA Discussion Papers 9740, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marco Grazzi & Daniele Moschella, 2016. "Small, young, and exporters: New evidence on the determinants of firm growth," LEM Papers Series 2016/07, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.