Inequality and negative income
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giorgio Calcagnini & Francesco Perugini, 2019.
"A Well-Being Indicator for the Italian Provinces,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 142(1), pages 149-177, February.
- Giorgio Calcagnini & Francesco Perugini, 2016. "A Well-Being Indicator for the Italian Provinces a," Working Papers 1608, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2016.
- repec:taf:cijwxx:v:33:y:2017:i:5:p:770-787 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nkonya, Ephraim & Phillip, Dayo & Mogues, Tewodaj & Pender, John & Kato, Edward, 2012.
"Impacts of Community-driven Development Programs on Income and Asset Acquisition in Africa: The Case of Nigeria,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1824-1838.
- Nkonya, Ephraim M. & Phillip, Dayo & Mogues, Tewodaj & Pender, John L. & Kato, Edward, 2009. "Impacts Of Community-Driven Development Programs On Income And Asset Acquisition In Africa: The Case Of Nigeria," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 50537, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Peter Lindner, 2015. "Factor decomposition of the wealth distribution in the euro area," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 42(2), pages 291-322, May.
- Loek Groot & Erik Zonneveld, 2013. "European Union Budget Contributions and Expenditures: A Lorenz Curve Approach," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(4), pages 649-666, July.
- Emanuela Raffinetti & Elena Siletti & Achille Vernizzi, 2015. "On the Gini coefficient normalization when attributes with negative values are considered," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 24(3), pages 507-521, September.
- Nkonya, Ephraim & Phillip, Dayo & Mogues, Tewodaj & Pender, John & Yahaya, Muhammed Kuta & Adebowale, Gbenga & Arokoyo, Tunji & Kato, Edward, 2008.
"From the ground up: Impacts of a pro-poor community-driven development project in Nigeria,"
IFPRI discussion papers
756, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Nkonya, Ephraim & Phillip, Dayo & Mogues, Tewodaj & Pender, John & Kato, Edward, 2010. "From the ground up: Impacts of a pro-poor community-driven development project in Nigeria," Research reports Ephraim Nkonya, et al., International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:psl:pslqrr:2017:22 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ucdpse:9604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sxkoede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.