Nonlinear Wavelet Estimation of Time-Varying Autoregressive Processes
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang Li & Wei-Gang Cui & Mei-Lin Luo & Ke Li & Lina Wang, 2017. "High-resolution time–frequency representation of EEG data using multi-scale wavelets," International Journal of Systems Science, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(12), pages 2658-2668, September.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Mahalik, Mantu Kumar & Shah, Syed Hasanat & Sato, João Ricardo, 2016.
"Time-varying analysis of CO2 emissions, energy consumption, and economic growth nexus: Statistical experience in next 11 countries,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 33-48.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Kumar, Mantu & Shah, Syed Hasanat & Sato, João Ricardo, 2016. "Time-Varying Analysis of CO2 Emissions, Energy Consumption, and Economic Growth Nexus: Statistical Experience in Next 11 Countries," MPRA Paper 73395, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Aug 2016.
- Stefan Birr & Stanislav Volgushev & Tobias Kley & Holger Dette & Marc Hallin, 2017.
"Quantile spectral analysis for locally stationary time series,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 79(5), pages 1619-1643, November.
- Stefan Skowronek & Stanislav Volgushev & Tobias Kley & Holger Dette & Marc Hallin, 2014. "Quantile Spectral Analysis for Locally Stationary Time Series," Working Papers ECARES ecares 2014-24, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Stefan Birr & Stanislav Volgushev & Tobias Kley & Holger Dette & Marc Hallin, 2015. "Quantile Spectral Analysis for Locally Stationary Time Series," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-27, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Sato, Joao R. & Morettin, Pedro A. & Arantes, Paula R. & Amaro Jr., Edson, 2007. "Wavelet based time-varying vector autoregressive modelling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(12), pages 5847-5866, August.
- Offer Lieberman & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2014.
"Norming Rates And Limit Theory For Some Time-Varying Coefficient Autoregressions,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(6), pages 592-623, November.
- Offer Lieberman & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2013. "Norming Rates and Limit Theory for Some Time-Varying Coefficient Autoregressions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1916, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ajmi, Ahdi Noomen & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Sato, João Ricardo, 2015. "On the relationships between CO2 emissions, energy consumption and income: The importance of time variation," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 629-638.
- Stephanos Papadamou & Nikolaos A. Kyriazis & Panayiotis G. Tzeremes, 2019. "Spillover Effects of US QE and QE Tapering on African and Middle Eastern Stock Indices," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(2), pages 1-20, April.
- Wolfgang Härdle & Torsten Kleinow & Rolf Tschernig, 2001. "Web Quantlets for Time Series Analysis," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 53(1), pages 179-188, March.
- Hoffmann, Marc, 1999. "On nonparametric estimation in nonlinear AR(1)-models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 29-45, August.
- Michael Vogt, 2012. "Nonparametric regression for locally stationary time series," CeMMAP working papers CWP22/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Kristensen, Dennis, 2009.
"Uniform Convergence Rates Of Kernel Estimators With Heterogeneous Dependent Data,"
Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(5), pages 1433-1445, October.
- Dennis Kristensen, 2008. "Uniform Convergence Rates of Kernel Estimators with Heterogenous, Dependent Data," CREATES Research Papers 2008-37, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Piotr Fryzlewicz & Sébastien Bellegem & Rainer Sachs, 2003. "Forecasting non-stationary time series by wavelet process modelling," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 55(4), pages 737-764, December.
- Dahlhaus, Rainer & Neumann, Michael H., 2001. "Locally adaptive fitting of semiparametric models to nonstationary time series," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 277-308, February.
- G. E. Salcedo & R. F. Porto & S. Y. Roa & F. R. Momo, 2012. "A wavelet-based time-varying autoregressive model for non-stationary and irregular time series," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(11), pages 2313-2325, June.
- Battaglia, Francesco, 2005. "Outliers in functional autoregressive time series," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 72(4), pages 323-332, May.
- Chang Chiann & Pedro Morettin, 1999. "Estimation of Time Varying Linear Systems," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 253-285, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:sfb373:199734. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfhubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.