Completing banking union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacopo Carmassi & Sonja Dobkowitz & Johanne Evrard & Laura Parisi & André F Silva & Michael Wedow, 0.
"Completing the Banking Union with a European deposit insurance scheme: who is afraid of cross-subsidization?,"
Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 35(101), pages 41-95.
- Carmassi, Jacopo & Dobkowitz, Sonja & Evrard, Johanne & Parisi, Laura & Silva, André & Wedow, Michael, 2018. "Completing the Banking Union with a European Deposit Insurance Scheme: who is afraid of cross-subsidisation?," Occasional Paper Series 208, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Herzberg, Valerie & McQuade, Peter, 2018. "International bank flows and bank business models since the crisis," Financial Stability Notes 05-18, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Paolo Fegatelli, 2019. "Central bank digital currencies: The case of universal central bank reserves," BCL working papers 130, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Esa Jokivuolle & George Pennacchi, 2019. "Designing a Multinational Deposit Insurance System: Implications for the European Deposit Insurance Scheme," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 17(01), pages 21-25, May.
- Bofinger, Peter & Feld, Lars P. & Schmidt, Christoph M. & Schnabel, Isabel & Wieland, Volker, 2018. "Vor wichtigen wirtschaftspolitischen Weichenstellungen. Jahresgutachten 2018/19," Annual Economic Reports / Jahresgutachten, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung, volume 127, number 201819.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:17:y:2019:i:1:p:50000000005874 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maria Karadima & Helen Louri, 2020. "Bank competition and credit risk in the Euro area, 2005-2017: Is there evidence of convergence?," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 155, European Institute, LSE.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:17:y:2019:i:1:p:50000000005878 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Spadafora, 2020. "Completing the Economic and Monetary Union: Wisdom Come Late?," Italian Economic Journal: A Continuation of Rivista Italiana degli Economisti and Giornale degli Economisti, Springer;Società Italiana degli Economisti (Italian Economic Association), vol. 6(3), pages 379-409, November.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:17:y:2019:i:1:p:50000000005875 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philip R. Lane, 2019. "Macrofinancial Stability and the Euro," IMF Economic Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 67(3), pages 424-442, September.
- Herzberg, Valerie & McQuade, Peter, 2018. "International bank flows and bank business models since the crisis," Financial Stability Notes 5/FS/18, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Joop Adema & Christa Hainz & Carla Rhode, 2019. "Deposit Insurance: System Design and Implementation Across Countries," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 17(01), pages 42-51, May.
- Marius Clemens & Stefan Gebauer & Tobias König, 2020. "The Macroeconomic Effects of a European Deposit (Re-) Insurance Scheme," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1873, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Francesco Spadafora, 2019. "European integration in the time of mistrust," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 512, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Parisi, Laura & Chalamandaris, Dimitrios & Amamou, Raschid & Torstensson, Pär & Baumann, Andreas, 2020. "Liquidity in resolution: estimating possible liquidity gaps for specific banks in resolution and in a systemic crisis," Occasional Paper Series 250, European Central Bank.
- Falko Fecht & Patrick Weber, 2019. "What We Can Learn from the Introduction of Blanket Deposit Guarantees in Germany 2008 about the Benefits of EDIS," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 17(01), pages 26-29, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2019-09-30 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2019-09-30 (European Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2019-09-30 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:safewh:63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csafede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.