Public support of microfinance institutions in the light of costs and benefits generated by them: An example from Uganda
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- International Monetary Fund, 2002. "Microfinance Institutions and Public Policy," IMF Working Papers 2002/159, International Monetary Fund.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Maaitah, Nebal Al, 2018. "Discriminatory Practice In Microfinance: Gender And Glass Ceiling On Loan Size (Case Study From Jordan)," Journal of Central European Green Innovation, Karoly Robert University College, vol. 6(1).
- Francesc Prior & Antonio Argandoña, 2009. "Best Practices in Credit Accessibility and Corporate Social Responsibility in Financial Institutions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 251-265, April.
- Alberto Lanzavecchia, 2012. "Is microcredit targeted to poor people? Evidences from a Cambodian microfinance institution," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0149, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Mintah, Emmanuel Kofi & Attefah, Kingsford Justice & Amoako-Agyeman, Francis Kofi Amoako-Agyeman, 2014. "The effect of Microfinance Institutions on the growth of small businesses in Kumasi, Ashanti Region of Ghana," MPRA Paper 57481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moses A. Ofeh & Zangue Nguekeu Jeanne, 2017. "Financial Performances of Microfinance Institutions in Cameroon: Case of CamCCUL Ltd," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(4), pages 207-224, April.
- Trujillo Veronica & Rodriguez-Lopez Fernando & Muriel-Patino Victoria, 2014. "Microfinance Regulation and Market Development in Latin America," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 14(4), pages 1-29, October.
- Hudon, Marek & Traca, Daniel, 2011.
"On the Efficiency Effects of Subsidies in Microfinance: An Empirical Inquiry,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 966-973, June.
- Marek Hudon & Daniel Traca, 2006. "On the efficiency effects of subsidies in microfinance: an empirical inquiry," Working Papers CEB 06-020.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Daniel Traca, 2011. "On the Efficiency Effects of Subsidies in Microfinance: An Empirical Inquiry," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/89989, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Reynaldo Marconi & Paul Mosley, 2006. "Bolivia during the global crisis 1998-2004: towards a 'macroeconomics of microfinance'," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(2), pages 237-261.
- Carmen Velasco & Reynaldo Marconi, 2004. "Group dynamics, gender and microfinance in Bolivia," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 519-528.
- Paolo Di Martino & Shaker Sarsour, 2009. "Micro finance in Palestine: issues, performance, and trajectories," Department of Economics University of Siena 581, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Mersland, Roy, 2009.
"The Cost of Ownership in Microfinance Organizations,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 469-478, February.
- Mersland, Roy, 2007. "The cost of ownership in microfinance organization," MPRA Paper 2061, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reynaldo Marconi & Paul Mosley, 2005. "Bolivia during the global crisis 1998-2004: towards a macroeconomics of microfinance," Working Papers 2005007, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised May 2005.
- Daniel Hardy & Paul Holden & Vassili Prokopenko, 2003. "Microfinance institutions and public policy," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 147-158.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:jluide:37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fwgiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fwgiede.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.