Entwicklungsländer im Zeitalter im Zeitalter der Globalisierung: Regionale Trends und wirtschaftspolitische Empfehlungen
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adrian Wood, 1997.
"How Trade Hurt Unskilled Workers,"
Palgrave Macmillan Books, in: Jitendralal Borkakoti & Chris Milner (ed.), International Trade and Labour Markets, chapter 7, pages 140-168,
- Adrian Wood, 1995. "How Trade Hurt Unskilled Workers," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 57-80, Summer.
- Williamson, Jeffrey G, 1997.
"Globalization and Inequality, Past and Present,"
The World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 12(2), pages 117-135, August.
- Jeffrey G. Williamson, 1996. "Globalization and Inequality Past and Present," NBER Working Papers 5491, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Gundlach, Erich & Agarwal, Jamuna Prasad, 1994. "Globalisation of production and markets," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 807, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Robert J. Barro, 1991.
"Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 407-443.
- Robert J. Barro, 1989. "Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries," NBER Working Papers 3120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, R.J., 1989. "Economic Growth In A Cross Section Of Countries," RCER Working Papers 201, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1996. "Winners and losers in the global economy: Recent trends in the international division of labour and policy challenges," Kiel Discussion Papers 281, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Wood Júnior, Thomaz, 1995. "Workers," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 35(2), March.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," Working Papers 1990-24, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Paul Krugman, 1995. "Growing World Trade: Causes and Consequences," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(1, 25th A), pages 327-377.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hemmer, Hans-Rimbert & Marienburg, Holger, 2000. "Ökonomische Strukturanpassungspolitik in Entwicklungsländern," Discussion Papers in Development Economics 29, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Institute for Development Economics.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Gottwald, Klaus & Hemmer, Hans-Rimbert, 1998. "Developing-countries in the age of globalisation: Regional trends and economic policy recommendations," Discussion Papers in Development Economics 26a, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Institute for Development Economics.
- Gundlach, Erich & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1997. "Labor markets in the global economy: How to prevent rising wage gaps and unemployment," Kiel Discussion Papers 305, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Gundlach, Erich & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1996. "Some consequences of globalization for developing countries," Kiel Working Papers 753, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Duranton, Gilles, 1998.
"Globalisation, productive systems, and inequalities,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
20252, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gilles Duranton, 1998. "Globalisation, Productive Systems, and Inequalities," CEP Discussion Papers dp0401, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Berthold, Norbert & Stettes, Oliver, 2000. "Globalisierung und Strukturwandel - droht das Ende des Sozialstaates," Discussion Paper Series 35, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.
- Aleksandra Parteka & Joanna Wolszczak-Derlacz, 2015.
"Integrated sectors - diversified earnings: the (missing) impact of offshoring on wages and wage convergence in the EU27,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 13(3), pages 325-350, September.
- Parteka, Aleksandra & Wolszczak-Derlacz, Joanna, 2013. "Integrated Sectors - Diversified Earnings: The (Missing) Impact of Offshoring on Wages and Wage Convergence in the EU27," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt3tm2935j, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Aleksandra Parteka & Joanna Wolszczak-Derlacz, 2014. "Integrated Sectors - Diversified Earnings: The (Missing) Impact Of Offshoring On Wages And Wage Convergence In The Eu27," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 24, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology, revised Oct 2014.
- Landon-Lane, John S. & Robertson, Peter E., 2009. "Long-run growth in the OECD: A test of the parallel growth paths hypothesis," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 346-355, July.
- Lars Calmfors & Giancarlo Corsetti & Michael P. Devereux & Gilles Saint-Paul & Hans-Werner Sinn & Jan-Egbert Sturm & Xavier Vives, 2008. "Chapter 3: The effect of globalisation on Western European jobs: curse or blessing?," EEAG Report on the European Economy, CESifo, vol. 0, pages 71-104, February.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd, 1996. "Wages, prices, and international trade: Trends across industries for an "export champion"," Discussion Papers, Series II 323, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Antonis Adam & Thomas Moutos, 2014.
"Industry-level labour demand elasticities across the Eurozone: will there be any gain after the pain of internal devaluation?,"
185, Bank of Greece.
- Antonis Adam & Thomas Moutos, 2014. "Industry-Level Labour Demand Elasticities Across the Eurozone: Will There Be Any Gain After the Pain of Internal Devaluation?," CESifo Working Paper Series 4858, CESifo.
- Milanovic, Branko, 2002.
"Can we discern the effect of globalization on income distribution? evidence from household budget surveys,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2876, The World Bank.
- Branko Milanovic, 2003. "CAN WE DISCERN THE EFFECT OF GLOBALIZATION ON INCOME DISTRIBUTION? Evidence from Household Budget Surveys," International Trade 0303004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Branko Milanovic, 2005.
"Can We Discern the Effect of Globalization on Income Distribution? Evidence from Household Surveys,"
The World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 19(1), pages 21-44.
- Branko Milanovic, 2003. "Can We Discern The Effect Of Globalization On Income Distribution? Evidence From Household Surveys," HEW 0310002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pestieau, Pierre, 1996. "Politique sociale, redistribution et intégration économique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 72(3), pages 275-289, septembre.
- Jean-François Fagnart & Marc Fleurbaey, 2002. "Concurrence des pays à bas salaires, répartition des revenus et rigidités salariales," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 152(1), pages 1-15.
- Upward, Richard & Wang, Zheng & Zheng, Jinghai, 2013. "Weighing China’s export basket: The domestic content and technology intensity of Chinese exports," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 527-543.
- R. I. Udegbunam, 2002. "Openness, Stock Market Development, and Industrial Growth in Nigeria," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 41(1), pages 69-92.
- Olivier Bontout & Sébastien Jean, 1998. "Wages and Unemployment: Trade-off Under Different Labour Market Paradigms," Working Papers 1998-13, CEPII research center.
- Jeffrey G. Williamson, 1998. "Globalization, Labor Markets and Policy Backlash in the Past," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(4), pages 51-72, Fall.
- Huberman, Michael & Lewchuk, Wayne, 2003. "European economic integration and the labour compact, 1850â€“1913," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(1), pages 3-41, April.
- Franz, Wolfgang, 1999. "Real and monetary challenges to wage policy in Germany at the turn of the millennium: technical progress, globalization and European Monetary Union," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-48, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:jluide:26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fwgiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fwgiede.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.