Ausstiege aus dem ökologischen Landbau: Umfang - Gründe - Handlungsoptionen
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Simon N. Wood, 2006. "Low-Rank Scale-Invariant Tensor Product Smooths for Generalized Additive Mixed Models," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 62(4), pages 1025-1036, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Würriehausen, Nadine & Lakner, Sebastian, 2015. "Stand des Strukturwandels in der ökologischen Landwirtschaft," DARE Discussion Papers 1503, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Nadine Würriehausen & Rico Ihle & Sebastian Lakner, 2015. "Price relationships between qualitatively differentiated agricultural products: organic and conventional wheat in Germany," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(2), pages 195-209, March.
- Benjamin Blumenstein & Torsten Siegmeier & Carsten Bruckhaus & Victor Anspach & Detlev Möller, 2015. "Integrated Bioenergy and Food Production—A German Survey on Structure and Developments of Anaerobic Digestion in Organic Farming Systems," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(8), pages 1-24, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2013-08-16 (German Papers)
- NEP-SPO-2013-08-16 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:jhtire:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vtigvde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .