Techno-economic viability of integrating satellite communication in 4G networks to bridge the broadband digital divide
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carare, Octavian & McGovern, Chris & Noriega, Raquel & Schwarz, Jay, 2015. "The willingness to pay for broadband of non-adopters in the U.S.: Estimates from a multi-state survey," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 19-35.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Christopher S. Yoo, 2017. "Avoiding the Pitfalls of Net Uniformity: Zero Rating and Nondiscrimination," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 50(4), pages 509-536, June.
- McCoy,Selina & Lyons,Seán & Coyne,Bryan & Darmody,Merike, 2017. "Teaching and Learning in Second- Level Schools at the Advent of High-Speed Broadband," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS51, November.
- Levin, Stanford Lee & Schmidt, Stephen & Scott, Graham, 2015. "Broadband for all: Policies for a connected society," 2015 Regional ITS Conference, Los Angeles 2015 146346, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Chiha, Asma & Van der Wee, Marlies & Colle, Didier & Verbrugge, Sofie, 2020. "Techno-economic viability of integrating satellite communication in 4G networks to bridge the broadband digital divide," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(3).
- Liu, Yu-Hsin & Prince, Jeffrey & Wallsten, Scott, 2018. "Distinguishing bandwidth and latency in households’ willingness-to-pay for broadband internet speed," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 1-15.
- Lehtonen, Olli, 2020. "Population grid-based assessment of the impact of broadband expansion on population development in rural areas," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(10).
- Sobolewski, Maciej & Kopczewski, Tomasz, 2017.
"Estimating demand for fixed-line telecommunication bundles,"
Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 227-241.
- Sobolewski, Maciej & Kopczewski, Tomasz, 2015. "Measuring reservation prices for bundles of fixed telecommunications services," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127182, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Kopczewski, Tomasz & Sobolewski, Maciej & Miernik, Ireneusz, 2018. "Bundling or unbundling? Integrated simulation model of optimal pricing strategies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 204(C), pages 328-345.
- Levin, Stanford L. & Schmidt, Stephen & Scott, Graham, 2016. "Broadband Adoption: Translating the Digital Divide Literature into Effective Government Policies and Actions," 27th European Regional ITS Conference, Cambridge (UK) 2016 148684, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Orhan Dagli & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2015. "Consumer Preferences for Improvements in Mobile Telecommunication Services," Development Discussion Papers 2015-05, JDI Executive Programs.
- Lee, Hyun Ji & Whitacre, Brian, 2017. "Estimating willingness-to-pay for broadband attributes among low-income consumers: Results from two FCC lifeline pilot projects," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 769-780.
- Carthy, Philip & Lunn, Pete & Lyons, Sean, 2018. "Demographic variation in active consumer behaviour: Who searches most for retail broadband services?," MPRA Paper 90366, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsTechno-economics; broadband digital divide; satellite; 4G;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-PAY-2018-12-17 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itse18:184938. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.itseurope.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.