The euro zone crisis: What would John Maynard do?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lino Sau, 2008. "Two Founding Fathers of the Post Keynesian Critical Appraisal of Self-balancing Mechanisms?," Chapters,in: Keynes and Macroeconomics After 70 Years, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- The euro zone crisis: What would John Maynard do? (working paper)
by Dirk in econoblog101 on 2016-09-14 12:41:16
- Dirk Ehnts — The euro zone crisis: What would John Maynard do?
by email@example.com (Mike Norman) in Mike Norman Economics on 2016-09-14 19:53:00
More about this item
Keywordsdeficit spending; fiscal policy; sectoral balances; Keynes; Keynesian economics;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2016-08-21 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2016-08-21 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2016-08-21 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ipewps:722016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iphwrde.html .