Vertical Production Networks: Evidence from France
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michel Fouquin & Laurence Nayman & Laurent Wagner, 2006. "Vertical Production Networks: Evidence from France," Working Papers 2006-18, CEPII research center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wissner, Matthias, 2011. "ICT, growth and productivity in the German energy sector - On the way to a smart grid?," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 14-19, January.
- Jérôme Sgard, 2006. "On Legal Origins and Brankruptcy Laws: the European Experience (1808-1914)," Sciences Po publications 2006-26, Sciences Po.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/8221 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jérôme Sgard, 2006. "On Legal Origins and Brankruptcy Laws: the European Experience (1808-1914)," Working Papers hal-01065660, HAL.
- Véronique Salins & Agnès Bénassy-Quéré, 2006. "Institutions and Bilateral Asset Holdings," Working Papers 2006-19, CEPII research center.
More about this item
KeywordsMultinational Firms; Intra-firm Trade; Intermediate Products; Vertical Production Networks; Horizontal FDI;
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2007-06-02 (European Economics)
- NEP-INT-2007-06-02 (International Trade)
- NEP-LAB-2007-06-02 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwedp:5565. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.