Vertical Production Networks: Evidence from France
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michel Fouquin & Laurence Nayman & Laurent Wagner, 2006. "Vertical Production Networks: Evidence from France," Working Papers 2006-18, CEPII research center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wissner, Matthias, 2011. "ICT, growth and productivity in the German energy sector - On the way to a smart grid?," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 14-19, January.
- Jérôme Sgard, 2006. "On Legal Origins and Brankruptcy Laws: the European Experience (1808-1914)," Sciences Po publications 2006-26, Sciences Po.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/8221 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jérôme Sgard, 2006. "On Legal Origins and Brankruptcy Laws: the European Experience (1808-1914)," Working Papers hal-01065660, HAL.
- Véronique Salins & Agnès Bénassy-Quéré, 2006. "Institutions and Bilateral Asset Holdings," Working Papers 2006-19, CEPII research center.
More about this item
KeywordsMultinational Firms; Intra-firm Trade; Intermediate Products; Vertical Production Networks; Horizontal FDI;
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2007-06-02 (European Economics)
- NEP-INT-2007-06-02 (International Trade)
- NEP-LAB-2007-06-02 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwedp:5565. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .