Report NEP-INT-2007-06-02This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jose Daniel RodrÃguez-Delgado, 2007. "Safta; Living in a World of Regional Trade Agreements," IMF Working Papers 07/23, International Monetary Fund.
- Cyrille Schwellnus, 2007. "The Effect of Domestic Regulation on Services Trade Revisited," Working Papers 2007-08, CEPII research center.
- Zhiwei Zhang & Shang-Jin Wei, 2007. "Collateral Damage; Exchange Controls and International Trade," IMF Working Papers 07/8, International Monetary Fund.
- Wagner, Laurent & Nayman, Laurence & Fouquin, Michel, 2007. "Vertical Production Networks: Evidence from France," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-18, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Sebastian Braun, 2007. "Foreign Competition, Multinational Firms, and the Effects of One-Sided Wage Rigidity," JEPS Working Papers 07-003, JEPS.
- Edward J. Balistreri & James R. Markusen, 2007. "Sub-national Differentiation and the Role of the Firm in Optimal International Pricing," NBER Working Papers 13130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- ITOH Seiro & WATANABE Mariko & YANAGAWA Noriyuki, 2007. "Enforceability in Trade Credit: Financial Aspects of Transactions with FDI," Discussion papers 07031, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Lionel Fontagné & Guillaume Gaulier & Soledad Zignago, 2007. "Specialisation across Varieties within Products and North-South Competition," Working Papers 2007-06, CEPII research center.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Javier Reyes & Stefano Schiavo, 2007. "International Trade and Financial Integration: a Weighted Network Analysis," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2007-11, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Francesco Crespi & Valeria Costantini, 2007. "Environmental Regulation and the Export Dynamics of Energy Technologies," Working Papers 2007.53, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.