Cost of compliance with the aquis communautaire in the Hungarian dairy sector
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kiss, Piroska & Weingarten, Peter, 2003. "Cost Of Compliance With The Acquis Communautaire In The Hungarian Dairy Sector," IAMO Discussion Papers 14881, Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
References listed on IDEAS
- Panayotova, Milena & Adler, Jens, 1999. "Development and future perspectives for Bulgarian raw milk production towards EU quality standards," IAMO Discussion Papers 19, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- D.A. Dziegielewska, 2000. "How Much Does It Cost to Join the European Union and Who Is Going to Pay for It? Cost Estimates for the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovenia, Complying with the EU Environmental Standards," Working Papers ir00001, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agata Pieniadz & Heinrich Hockmann, 2008. "Factors Driving Quality Standard Compliance in the Polish Dairy Sector," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 36(1), pages 41-52, March.
- Ehrich, Malte & Hess, Sebastian, 2015.
"The Ability Of Organisations To Adopt Foreign Trade Standards,"
55th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, September 23-25, 2015
209202, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Ehrich, Malte & Hess, Sebastian, 2015. "The Ability of Organisations to Adopt Foreign Trade Standards," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 211024, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Vőneki, Éva, 2004. "Zur Bewertung des ungarischen SAPARD-Programms unter besonderer Berücksichtigung der Investitionen im Milchsektor," IAMO Discussion Papers 59, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Voneki, Eva, 2004. "Zur Bewertung Des Ungarischen Sapard-Programms Unter Besonderer Berucksichtigung Der Investitionen Im Milchsektor," IAMO Discussion Papers 14874, Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
More about this item
KeywordsHungary; acquis communautaire; milk hygiene; dairy sector; modernisation; Ungarn; acquis communautaire; Milchhygiene; Milchsektor; Modernisierung;
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:iamodp:14881. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iamoode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.