Confronting COVID-19 Myths: Morbidity and Mortality
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michał Wielechowski & Katarzyna Czech & Łukasz Grzęda, 2020. "Decline in Mobility: Public Transport in Poland in the time of the COVID-19 Pandemic," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-24, September.
- Klaus F. Zimmermann & Gokhan Karabulut & Mehmet Huseyin Bilgin & Asli Cansin Doker, 2020.
"Inter‐country distancing, globalisation and the coronavirus pandemic,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(6), pages 1484-1498, June.
- Zimmermann, Klaus F. & Karabulut, Gokhan & Bilgin, Mehmet Huseyin & Doker, Asli Cansin, 2020. "Inter-country Distancing, Globalisation and the Coronavirus Pandemic," MERIT Working Papers 2020-018, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Zimmermann, Klaus F. & Karabulut, Gokhan & Bilgin, Mehmet Huseyin & Doker, Asli Cansin, 2020. "Inter-country Distancing, Globalization and the Coronavirus Pandemic," GLO Discussion Paper Series 508, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Naudé, Wim, 2020.
"Entrepreneurial Recovery from COVID-19: Decentralization, Democratization, Demand, Distribution, and Demography,"
GLO Discussion Paper Series
631, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Naudé, Wim, 2020. "Entrepreneurial Recovery from COVID-19: Decentralization, Democratization, Demand, Distribution, and Demography," IZA Discussion Papers 13436, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsCOVID-19 morbidity; COVID-19 mortality;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:glodps:516. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/glaboea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.