Turkish University Students’ Self-Perceptions of Aging: An Analysis Over Socio-Economic Dimensions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bilal Bagis, 2017.
"Macroeconomic Implications of Changes in Social Security Rules,"
International Journal of Research in Business and Social Science (2147-4478), Center for the Strategic Studies in Business and Finance, vol. 6(1), pages 01-20, January.
- Bagis, Bilal, 2017. "Macroeconomic Implications of Changes in Social Security Rules," MPRA Paper 84051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alejandro Cid & Daniel Ferrés & Máximo Rossi, 2008.
"Testing Happiness Hypothesis among the Elderly,"
Revista Cuadernos de Economía, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID, July.
- Alejandro Cid & Daniel Ferrés & Máximo Rossi, 2007. "Testing Happiness Hypothesis among the Elderly," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1207, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Cid, Alejandro & Ferrés, Daniel & Rossi, Máximo, 2018. "Testing Happiness Hypothesis among the Elderly," MPRA Paper 84745, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsUniversity Students; Turkey; Aging; Perceptions;
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- Z19 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:glodps:391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/glaboea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.