Report NEP-AGE-2019-09-09This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nikolov, Plamen & Adelman, Alan, 2019. "Do Pension Benefits Accelerate Cognitive Decline? Evidence from Rural China," IZA Discussion Papers 12524, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Plamen Nikolov & Alan Adelman, 2019. "Do Private Household Transfers to the Elderly Respond to Public Pension Benefits? Evidence from Rural China," Working Papers 2019-053, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Emerson, Patrick M. & Knabb, Shawn D. & Sirbu, Anca-Ioana, 2019. "Institutional Responses to Aging Populations and Economic Growth: A Panel Data Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 12561, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tomasz Jedynak, 2019. "The determinants of effective retirement age ? a cross-country analysis," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 8911262, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Dorothée Rouzet & Aida Caldera Sánchez & Theodore Renault & Oliver Roehn, 2019. "Fiscal challenges and inclusive growth in ageing societies," OECD Economic Policy Papers 27, OECD Publishing.
- Yumurtaci, Aynur & Bagis, Bilal, 2019. "Turkish University Students’ Self-Perceptions of Aging: An Analysis Over Socio-Economic Dimensions," GLO Discussion Paper Series 391, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Schünemann, Johannes & Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo, 2019. "Medical and nursery care with endogenous health and longevity," FSES Working Papers 505, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland, revised 20 Jan 2020.
- Amin, Vikesh & Flores, Carlos A. & Flores-Lagunes, Alfonso, 2019. "The Impact of BMI on Mental Health: Further Evidence from Genetic Markers," GLO Discussion Paper Series 385, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Compton, Janice & Pollak, Robert, 2019. "The Life Expectancy of Older Couples and Surviving Spouses," IZA Discussion Papers 12571, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Arthur Seibold, 2019. "Reference Points for Retirement Behavior: Evidence from German Pension Discontinuities," CESifo Working Paper Series 7799, CESifo Group Munich.
- French, Eric Baird & Jones, John Bailey & Kelly, Elaine & McCauley, Jeremy, 2019. "End-of-Life Medical Expenses," CEPR Discussion Papers 13913, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- André Masson & Vincent Touze, 2019. "Vieillissement et épargne des ménages," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/1q1sbar0rd8, Sciences Po.
- Andreas Lichtenstern & Pavel V. Shevchenko & Rudi Zagst, 2019. "Optimal life-cycle consumption and investment decisions under age-dependent risk preferences," Papers 1908.09976, arXiv.org.
- Boyer, Martin & De Donder, Philippe & Fluet, Claude & Leroux, Marie-Louise & Michaud, Pierre-Carl, 2019. "Long-Term Care Insurance: Information Frictions and Selection," TSE Working Papers 19-1034, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).