Economic Pluralism in the Study of Wage Discrimination: A Note
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Pluralism; Schools of economic thought; Wages; Discrimination;
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
- B54 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Feminist Economics
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-02-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2018-02-12 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2018-02-12 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2018-02-12 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:glodps:176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/glaboea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .