Ganyu Labour in Malawi: Understanding Rural Households’ Labour Supply Strategies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fitzsimons, Emla & Malde, Bansi & Mesnard, Alice & Vera-Hernández, Marcos, 2016.
"Nutrition, information and household behavior: Experimental evidence from Malawi,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 113-126.
- Emla Fitzsimons & Bansi Malde & Alice Mesnard & Marcos Vera-Hernandez, 2014. "Nutrition, information, and household behaviour: experimental evidence from Malawi," IFS Working Papers W14/02, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Fink, Günther & Jack, Kelsey & Masiye, Felix, 2014.
"Seasonal Credit Constraints and Agricultural Labor Supply: Evidence from Zambia,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8657, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Günther Fink & B. Kelsey Jack & Felix Masiye, 2014. "Seasonal Credit Constraints and Agricultural Labor Supply: Evidence from Zambia," NBER Working Papers 20218, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dimova, Ralitza & Gbakou, Monnet, 2013. "The Global Food Crisis: Disaster, Opportunity or Non-event? Household Level Evidence from Côte d’Ivoire," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 185-196.
More about this item
Keywordsrural labor supply; insurance strategies; poverty; Malawi;
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-09-25 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-09-25 (Development)
- NEP-IAS-2010-09-25 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2010-09-25 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:gdec10:29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfselea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .