Low-wage jobs: Stepping stone or poverty trap?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andreas Knabe & Alexander Plum, 2010. "Low-Wage Jobs - Stepping Stone or Poverty Trap?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 337, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lixin Cai, 2014.
"State-Dependence and Stepping-Stone Effects of Low-Pay Employment in Australia,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 90(291), pages 486-506, December.
- Cai, Lixin, 2013. "State-Dependence and Stepping Stone Effects of Low Pay Employment in Australia," MPRA Paper 50522, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dutz, Mark A. & Kessides, Ioannis & O'Connell, Stephen & Willig, Robert D., 2011. "Competition and innovation-driven inclusive growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5852, The World Bank.
- Luiz de Mello & Mark A. Dutz, 2012. "Promoting Inclusive Growth : Challenges and Policies," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 16948.
More about this item
Keywordslow pay dynamics; unemployment dynamics; dynamic random effects models; state dependence;
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fubsbe:201028. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwfubde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .