Drivers of Thermal Retrofit Decisions – A Survey of German Single- and Two-Family Houses
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Galassi, Veronica & Madlener, Reinhard, 2016. "Some Like it Hot: The Role of Environmental Concern and Comfort Expectations in Energy Retrofit Decisions," FCN Working Papers 11/2016, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:141:y:2017:i:c:p:53-65 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBuildings; energy efficiency; thermal retrofit;
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
- L74 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Construction
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:esrepo:65875. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zbwkide.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .