Ecological modernization of industrial society: three strategic elements
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Revell, 2002. "Ecological modernisation of small firms in Japan," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 5(4), pages 291-317, December.
- Nijkamp, P. & Laschuit, P. & Soeteman, F., 1991. "Sustainable development in a regional system," Serie Research Memoranda 0093, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Barbara Geno, 2002. "Reconsidering the focus of business and natural resource training: Gender issues in Australian farm management," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 19(3), pages 189-203, September.
- K. Rezaei-Moghaddam & E. Karami, 2008. "A multiple criteria evaluation of sustainable agricultural development models using AHP," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 407-426, August.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:150:y:2018:i:c:p:34-51 is not listed on IDEAS
- Picton, T. & Daniels, P. L., 1999. "Ecological restructuring for sustainable development: evidence from the Australian economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 405-425, June.
More about this item
Keywordspräventive Umweltpolitik; Industriegesellschaft; Ökologie; Modernisierung; Strategie; Umweltpolitik; Ökonomie;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:esrepo:112267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zbwkide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.