Regulation, credit risk transfer with CDS, and bank lending
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Thilo Pausch & Peter Welzel, 2013. "Regulation, Credit Risk Transfer with CDS, and Bank Lending," Credit and Capital Markets, Credit and Capital Markets, vol. 46(4), pages 439-465.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Broll, Udo & Guo, Xu & Welzel, Peter & Wong, Wing-Keung, 2015. "The banking firm and risk taking in a two-moment decision model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 275-280.
- Chen, Shi & Chang, Chuen-Ping, 2015. "Should bank loan portfolio be diversified under government capital injection and deposit insurance fund protection?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 131-141.
- Arnold, Marc, 2013. "This article analyzes the impact of the introduction of centrally cleared credit risk transfer on a loan originating bank's lending discipline in the primary loan market. Under Basel III, a bank can t," Working Papers on Finance 1321, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Dec 2014.
- Kero, Afroditi, 2013. "Banks’ risk taking, financial innovation and macroeconomic risk," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 112-124.
- Chang, Chuen-Ping & Chen, Shi, 2016. "Government capital injection, credit risk transfer, and bank performance during a financial crisis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 477-486.
- Kick, Thomas & Pausch, Thilo & Ruprecht, Benedikt, 2015. "The winner's curse: Evidence on the danger of aggressive credit growth in banking," Discussion Papers 32/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Saibal Ghosh, 2015.
"Macroprudential regulation and bank behaviour: theory and evidence from a quasi-natural experiment,"
Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1-2), pages 138-159, July.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2014. "Macroprudential regulation and bank behavior: Theory and evidence from a quasi-natural experiment," MPRA Paper 65214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shi Chen & Ku-Jun Lin, 2015. "Credit Risk Hedging, Deposit Insurance Fund Protection, and Default Risk in Retail Banking during a Financial Crisis," Research in World Economy, Research in World Economy, Sciedu Press, vol. 6(1), pages 118-132, March.
- Tsai, Jeng-Yan, 2013. "Bank interest margin management based on a path-dependent Cobb–Douglas utility framework," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 751-762.
- Broll, Udo & Welzel, Peter & Wong, Kit Pong, 2016. "The banking firm under ambiguity aversion," CEPIE Working Papers 01/16, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
More about this item
KeywordsBanking; regulation; credit risk;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2012-04-03 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2012-04-03 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CFN-2012-04-03 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2012-04-03 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-REG-2012-04-03 (Regulation)
- NEP-RMG-2012-04-03 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:bubdps:052012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbbgvde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .