The Relationship between the Level and Modality of HRM Metrics, Quality of HRM Practice and Organizational Performance
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsHRM metrics; HRM evaluation; HRM quality; organizational performance; Croatia;
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- M5 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2012-02-27 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2012-02-27 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-HRM-2012-02-27 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2012-02-27 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zag:wpaper:1109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WPS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fefzghr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .