The History of Corporate Ownership in China: State Patronage, Company Legislation, and the Issue of Control
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- William N. Goetzmann & Elisabeth Koll, 2005. "The History of Corporate Ownership in China: State Patronage, Company Legislation, and the Issue of Control," NBER Chapters,in: A History of Corporate Governance around the World: Family Business Groups to Professional Managers, pages 149-184 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jensen, Michael C, 1986. "Agency Costs of Free Cash Flow, Corporate Finance, and Takeovers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 323-329, May.
- William N. Goetzmann & Andrey Ukhov & Ning Zhu, 2004. "China and the World Financial Markets 1870-1930:," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm9, Yale School of Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoser Gadhoum, 2006. "Power of Ultimate Controlling Owners: A Survey of Canadian Landscape," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 10(2), pages 179-204, May.
- Mario García Molina, 2010. "Crisis y diversificación de los grupos empresariales colombianos a finales de los noventa," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO - ESCUELA DE ECONOMÍA 007571, UN - RCE - CID.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2005-04-16 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2005-04-16 (Finance)
- NEP-HIS-2005-04-16 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ysm:somwrk:ysm450. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/smyalus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.