Prediction of the economic cost of individual long-term care in the Spanish population
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Catalina Bolancé & Ramon Alemany & Montserrat Guillén, 2010. "Prediction of the economic cost of individual long-term care in the Spanish population," IREA Working Papers 201011, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Sep 2010.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aïda Solé-Auró & Eileen M.Crimmins, 2008. "Health of Immigrants in European countries," IREA Working Papers 200809, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jun 2008.
- D'Amico, Guglielmo & Guillen, Montserrat & Manca, Raimondo, 2009. "Full backward non-homogeneous semi-Markov processes for disability insurance models: A Catalunya real data application," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 173-179, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2010-10-30 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2010-10-30 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HEA-2010-10-30 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:xrp:wpaper:xreap2010-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XREAP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/xreapes.html .