Estimating long range dependence: finite sample properties and confidence intervals
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Weron, Rafał, 2002. "Estimating long-range dependence: finite sample properties and confidence intervals," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 312(1), pages 285-299.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baillie, Richard T. & King, Maxwell L., 1996. "Editors' introduction: Fractional differencing and long memory processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 1-3, July.
More about this item
KeywordsLong-range dependence; Hurst exponent; R/S analysis; Detrended Fluctuation Analysis; Periodogram regression; Confidence interval;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C46 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Specific Distributions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wuu:wpaper:hsc0103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rafal Weron). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hspwrpl.html .