Entry Deterrence in the Presence of Learning-by-Doing
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsLearning-by-doing; Entry deterrence; Incomplete information; Spillovers;
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2010-10-02 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2010-10-02 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CTA-2010-10-02 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-IND-2010-10-02 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-REG-2010-10-02 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsu:wpaper:espinola-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Danielle Engelhardt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecwsuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .